Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Samari (Sam Tidwell) PART II

Old 06-04-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jongreenway is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Samari (Sam Tidwell) PART II

------- DO NOT BUY FROM SAMARI --------

HERES WHAT HAPPENED
- I buy a RS grill (unpainted) off Samari for $35 USD shipped
- I send him a money order.
- I tell him to ship it, and he tells me he doesn't have time to take it off his car for a couple days. WHY THE **** WASNT IT OFF THE CAR WHEN I BOUGHT IT OFF OF YOU? Dumb **** left it on his car after I paid him for it, leaves time for it to get even more used and more damaged. That's not right.
- He takes 3 days to take it off his car.
- Finally ships it, insured, but with NO tracking. Who does that?
- It takes 14 days for it to get shipped to me.
- Comes with $13 charges.
- I open it, it's cracked in two places, and a bracket is broken off of it.
- VERY POORLY PACKAGED. It was packaged in two bubble wrap (one layer of the bubble wrap) enveloppes taped together. Samari claimed it was packaged good enough, but for all you that don't know what it was packaged in, is two normal enveloppes, with a thin layer of bubble wrap lining them. They were taped together.
- So yeah, I can't claim it for insurance here, because I'm in Canada, and he shipped it USPS.
- It has to be sent back to him to claim it, but he won't take it back because he said, "he did not sell this thing to get it back", and "if you send it back you won't get anything back".

One of two possibilities happened:
- He broke it, decided to sell it (without pictures), and decided to pack it poorly so he could blame the brokeness on USPS.
- It broke in shipping. That would be fine, but since he packaged it HORRIBLY, it is entirely his fault.

I know he tried to say that I probably broke it trying to install it, but there are TWO cracks in it, one right down the middle, and one on the left side, and one of the brackets is broken off. How could that happen from trying to install it? Dumb ****. On top of all that, check the weather for GTA today, it was ****ing thunderstorms, would I stand outside trying to install a grill in that? ON TOP OF THAT, check all the threads everywhere about me wanting to clear my headlights and not wanting to do it because I have never taken off my front bumper before. I don't know how to take the bumper off so I wouldn't even attempt to install it. ON TOP OF THAT, I was getting it painted so I wouldn't be installing it today anyway. Stop trying to blame other people Samari when you are to blame.

On a scale of one to ten, I give this guy a -34534534, and a punch in the face if I ever met him.
Don't buy from him, he's either a retard who doesn't know how to package, or a damn crook who is trying to screw people over.

This same thing happened to another guy here, with a spoiler. Don't buy from Samari, don't trust him, and if you live near him, punch him in the face for me.

Last edited by jongreenway; 06-04-2003 at 09:11 PM.
Old 06-04-2003
Registered!!

Samari is an unknown quantity at this point
Im already here. This guy broke the grill trying to install it and blames it on me. The PM's me and calls me out my name and all this and expects me to give his money back. I sold oem cd player, kaminari front lip, sides and black halo projectors on this site and they all got there products and thanked me. He PM's me and says he is going to mess me over on the site so I cant sale or people will look at my seller rating which is messed up. Believe this guy if you want but you can even check my ebay rating or talk to the people that bought all the stuff from me.
Old 06-04-2003
Registered!!

Here's how the PM went. Don't try to blame your mess on someone else.

jongreenway wrote on 05-06-2003 08:35 PM:
Money order for $35 USD sent Wednesday May 7th, 2003. Please tell me when payment was received and ship asap. How many days should the shipping take?

samari
Thanks for sending the money. I have no idea on how long it takes to canada. Sorry, I will ask the people when i ship it okay.

Samari wrote on 05-13-2003 05:45 PM:
Its no problem. Sorry i didnt get back to you. It must have gone out my mind, but i will have it out on thursday and I will send you a tracking number.

jongreenway wrote on 05-13-2003 06:06 PM:
Thanks man.

Samari wrote on 05-16-2003 04:32 AM:
Hey I was busy with school, didnt get to ship your grill. I do need your address again to.

jongreenway
*gives address*

jongreenway wrote on 05-19-2003 04:22 PM:
Has the grill been sent? Whats the tracking #?

Samari wrote on 05-19-2003 06:37 PM:
I sent it out today. I have to go get the tracking number. I will email you tomorrow. Sorry its taking so long, ive been really busy with school. Again I will have it tomorrow for you.

jongreenway wrote on 05-20-2003 04:50 PM:
Hey man, checking to see if you have the tracking number.

Samari wrote on 05-20-2003 06:30 PM:
i shipped it via USPS cuz it was cheaper. Go to www.usps.com and the number is

vb 390 493 888 US

jongreenway wrote
It says:
"You entered VB39 0493 888U S
Tracking service has not been purchased for this item. "
Thanks... alot. And you wanted an extra $10 USD for shipping to Canada, and can't even pay for a tracking number when I asked for one. What time length did you ship it for?

Samari wrote on 05-20-2003 08:48 PM:
The number is vb 390 493 888 US and I dont think you have to put in that last 2 digets (US). It was 14.55 insured with the number. Your lucky i said i would even ship to canada cuz most people dont like doing it. I dont know how long it will take. let me know when you get it.
Thanks

jongreenway wrote on 05-20-2003 07:58 PM:
The tracking number still gives me the same message. When you paid for the shipping, you probably paid for a certain amount of time (Overnight, Next Day, 2-3 Days, 4-5 Days, etc), which one did you pick?

Samari wrote on 05-20-2003 10:02 PM:
It was via Air Mail and I think it takes at least 12hrs to the tracking number to work.

jongreenway wrote on 05-21-2003 10:18 PM:
The tracking number still gives me the same message. I'll tell you when it comes.

jongreenway wrote on 05-28-2003 11:35 AM:
Hey Man, where's my grill?????

Samari wrote on 05-28-2003 02:01 PM:
what are you talking about where is your grill? I sent it whatever day i emailed you the confirmation number.

jongreenway wrote on 05-28-2003 01:41 PM:
Well it has been 10 days, and it was supposively shipped Air Mail. Don't you think it would be a little faster then 10 days if it was shipped, and shipped via air mail?

Samari wrote on 05-28-2003 04:31 PM:
I dont know how long air mail takes. I never shipped to canada before. go to the post office and ask them waht is going on. I dont know and I insured it so if you dont get it, its there
fault.

jongreenway wrote on 05-28-2003 07:08 PM:
Ok thanks. I'll wait until the end of the week, and then go from there.

jongreenway wrote on 05-30-2003 05:22 PM:
Still no grill yet. Could you please call the shipping company and verify that it is on it's way? Thanks.

Samari wrote on 05-30-2003 11:24 PM:
I dont know what to tell you. I will be back at school on saturday night so I will have to wait til monday to talk to the shipping place. It was sent out United States Postal Service Air mail so I really dont know what is up. I dont think it should take this long. And I gave you the insurance number so keep that for reference. I dont think i have it anymore.

jongreenway
The number is vb 390 493 888 US. Please check it out and get back to me.

Samari wrote on 06-01-2003 12:22 AM:
I sent you an insurance number. Dont post stuff on my topics about another sale. I sent you an insurance number so you know i sent it out. Dont try to mess me over. I told you i was going to check it out on monday right.

jongreenway wrote on 06-03-2003 12:23 PM:
It is tuesday. I still havn't heard from you. Whats the news?

Samari wrote on 06-03-2003 05:03 PM:
I freaking PMed you awhile ago. Maybe you deleted it. I dont know what your problem is but I shipped your grill out and insured it. If you dont get it then you need to go to a post office near you and go file a cliam for it. I gave you the insurance number and I shipped it out. I dont have the responsiblity so getting it to your house. They told me that it should have been there and that if you dont have it by now then go to a post office and file a cliam. Im sorry this didnt work out but its not my fault. Hopefully it will show up in a couple more days but i dont think it should take this long. And also dont ever post something on my threads about a different sale we had and the problem you have. PM me or email me. Be professional about it.

jongreenway wrote on 06-03-2003 06:35 PM:
Yeah you PMed me a while ago, saying that you would PM me on monday when you check things out, which you obviously won't, when it's your responsibility. I'll go to the post office tomorrow.

Samari wrote on 06-03-2003 07:56 PM:
I told you that I went to the shipping place and they told me that you need to go to the post office. They didnt say i had to file it or I would have went already. Let me know what happens.

jongreenway wrote
Alright buddie, I have a bone to pick.
I got the package today. First of all, it was CRACKED in two spots, and one of the back backets was broken off. You need to file this for insurance ASAP. I have been waiting for hell who knows for this transaction to finish, and I am not happy this has happened. I read your transaction feedback, and the spoiler you shipped was cracked too. Either you are trying to do some insurance fraud here, or you need to learn how to make a package for an item. The grill was VERY poorly packaged. I talked to someone at the post office, and they said you need to file for an insurance claim. Please do so. Get back to me asap please.

jongreenway wrote on 06-04-2003 01:42 PM:
Alright, I can't file for insurance, because I do not live in the US, and you sent it through USPS.
That means, I have to send it back to you.

The reason the item was damaged was because you didn't package it good enough. So what, they could have been rough with it when shipping it, but it was your fault it wasn't packaged good enough.

I will send it back to you, and then you can file for an insurance claim on it. Here's what we should do. First of all, you need to send me my money order back ($35 USD). Since there are shipping costs to send it back to you, you should cover that for three reasons. First of all, you are responsible for letting the grill get damaged. Secondly, I paid for it to get shipped to me, so it's only for fair you to pay for it to get shipped back. Thirdly, I had to pay $15 for tax when it got shipped to me. It will cost $18 USD to ship it back, so send me a money order for $53. Then, when you get the item back, you can file for insurance claim, and you get the money. This all seems fair to me. Tell me what you think. It would be easier if you gave me your phone number to get this sorted out faster. Thanks.

Samari wrote on 06-04-2003 04:57 PM:
No, thats how I got the package. It was sent to me in bubble wrap. Its not my fault if it was cracked in shipping. It is there fault. Im not sending you your money back and that guy with the spoiler was wrong. I was nice to him and sent his money back but im not doing that anymore cuz i sent it in perfect condition and i purchase insurance for the item. I dont try to cheat people and as you can see you were worried about me not even sending it and you finally got it. I dont have the responsiblity of getting it safely to your house. USPS doesnt rough up there mail and it was in bubble wrap. I will see about the insurance but i didnt sell to the the product back. If you sent it back then you will get nothing back. I didnt say i was taking refunds or anything like that. Sorry the product was damaged but i sent it in perfect condition and I will try to see about the insurance. Dont try to bring in the -1 rating with the spoiler cuz that guy that screwed me over with everything. I sent him pictures of the spoiler and it got damaged in shipping not because of me cuz i dont fly it over there or drive it over there. It was there fault and the insurance is being refunded to me for the spoiler.

jongreenway wrote on 06-04-2003 07:42 PM:
Alright buddy.
1. I don't care how the hell the item was shipped to you.
2. YES, it is partly your fault because it was damaged in shipping. You didn't even package the thing correctly. It was a lousy *** job.
3. I don't care about your other transactions.

YOU have to file for insurance. I can't do it since I live in Canada. To get the insurance money, they send it to you. To get the insurance money, you need to have the product. Does that make sense to you?

Bubble wrap? It was in a bubble wrap ENVELOPE. You expect that to protect it?

I don't see any problem with you sending my money back, and I'll send you the grill and you can get the insurance money from USPS.

Samari wrote on 06-04-2003 08:53 PM:
I will give you the insurance money back. Its hard to say that the grill cracked in shipping. It is thick plastic and should have not been a problem. Keep getting an attitude and using bad language towards me and see where it gets you. I dont tolerate that and I havent disrespected you in anyway. If you dont care about other transactions then shut the hell up about the wing. Dont bring other stuff into this. You probably installed the grill and cracked it trying to install it. How do i know. I will send you the insurance moeny when i get it. Send it back to:

Sam Tidwell
PO Box 3519
Ruston, LA 71272

or else i can get the grill.

jongreenway wrote on 06-04-2003 07:58 PM:
I'm confused. First you say you will not give me anything back, and that if I send the grill back, then I won't get anything back.

Now you say you will give me the insurance money back?

Am I supposed to ship the grill back to you now? That's going to cost another $20. Who is to pay for that? I think you should since you packaged it so poorly, and I already paid for shipping for it to get to you. You should use that shipping money I gave you to have it shipped back.

Samari wrote on 06-04-2003 09:01 PM:
Everything is off now, im not dealing with you since you want to take crap and make me look bad on my threads and call me names and use bad langauge towards me. I dont deal with people like you.
Old 06-04-2003
Registered!!

2k1vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
I am new to this site. I am a member of www.civicspot.com and I bought the kaminari front lip off samari. I got it in a timely fashion and had no problems. He emailed me about what was going on I dont know exactly what happened but I trust him and I would do business again with him. I dont know how things went with other people but I had a good expirence. He also referred me to this site. I like this site much better.
Old 06-04-2003
Registered!!

2k1vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
I also purchased a oem shift **** and oem cd player and I got that fine to.
Old 06-05-2003
ak
Retired Mod
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

ak can only hope to improve
That is not a tracking #. That is the insurance number...

The "Delivery confirmation" option (of 45 cents) is the tracking #.
It's 20 digits long.

I have no other comments. I have never heard anything negative about him until now. shocked...
Old 06-05-2003
Bay Area

NytRyder2k2 is on a distinguished road
Damn i was just about to buy that kaminari spoiler off of him too. lucky i didnt. sorry to hear that u got a messed up grill. next time just buy it new
Old 06-05-2003
LJ
Fernando The Donkey Lover

LJ is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds like another "shadymilkman" read my thread about him, took me over a month to earn the 250 bucks back (i worked part time, and was in high school)
Old 06-05-2003
Registered!!

Samari is an unknown quantity at this point
What is the deal. I am not what this guy is making me out ot be. I have 3 positive feedback, check them out. Also i dont know who Fernando The Donkey Lover is and he says he knows me. Whatever.
Old 06-05-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by LJ
sounds like another "shadymilkman" read my thread about him, took me over a month to earn the 250 bucks back (i worked part time, and was in high school)
Yeah I'm in high school with a part time job, which gets me 7 hours a week.
Old 06-05-2003
LJ

lol, you are a moron, where in the world did i say i knew you? lol
Old 06-05-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by LJ
lol, you are a moron, where in the world did i say i knew you? lol
WTF? What are you talking about?
I commented on the fact that you said you were in high school. So Am I.
Old 06-06-2003
Su Mo

RSXtypeIvtec is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by Samari
What is the deal. I am not what this guy is making me out ot be. I have 3 positive feedback, check them out. Also i dont know who Fernando The Donkey Lover is and he says he knows me. Whatever.
jongreenway: he is referring to this
Old 06-06-2003
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Samari also sold Osofast2001 a Fiber Images CF Hood and it got shattered in shipping. Sounds shady to me.

Last edited by CarbonFly; 06-06-2003 at 08:29 AM.
Old 06-06-2003
x-factor

prototype is on a distinguished road
YEA HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF 400 BUCKS....EVRYTIME I TRY TO CONTACT HIM HE NEVER IM'S ME BACK AND DOESNT PICK UP THE PHONE WHEN I CALL....DEF. SHADY AND I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT WHEN HE READS THIS HE WOULD RETURN MY MONEY
Old 06-06-2003
Registered!!

What a ****in homo. I hope that guy rots in hell.
Old 06-07-2003
LJ

Originally posted by 301CiViC5
jongreenway: he is referring to this
word. i get too lazy to quote sometimes
Old 06-20-2003
Banned

sexcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point