Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

WTF... Tommotorsport.com ???

Old 02-25-2003
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
WTF... Tommotorsport.com ???

I ordered black TYC tails for my coupe on sun night, i got back an email with an order #. I called them today and also emailed them to see if it went thru ok. The emails are coming back to me (not being able to be sent to the company), i called them like an hr and a half ago and was supposed to be called back. anybody ever order from here, any suggestions?? Im gettin pissed off
Old 02-25-2003
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
can anyone help me out here, i want o find out if this company is legit
Old 02-25-2003
ak
Retired Mod

ak can only hope to improve
[hr]Originally posted by: Scatman
I ordered black TYC tails for my coupe on sun night, i got back an email with an order #. I called them today and also emailed them to see if it went thru ok. The emails are coming back to me (not being able to be sent to the company), i called them like an hr and a half ago and was supposed to be called back. anybody ever order from here, any suggestions?? Im gettin pissed off[hr]
what is the error in the email? Email address not valid? Post the reply email if you want.
Old 02-26-2003
Still in the game...

i erased them but thanx anyway. i called them again and the guy told me that they were on back order for up to 2-3 wks, so i said i would be gettin in touch