Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Tornactive.com

Old 02-18-2003
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Tornactive.com

I finally ordered a Neuspeed Upper front strut brace and it came in 1 week (thats saying something when they're in cali and im in NY. I got a great price and I have to say the online service was great. You can go to their site and they have your account on file. I could see what they billed me and they even had a link to the UPS tracking number so I could see where the bar was. The only negative was that UPS must have thrown the box around because an end was hanging out of it when I got it, resulting in some chipped paint but no Biggie.
-Brad
Old 02-18-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RobearRacing is an unknown quantity at this point
AWESOME...thanks so much!

Rob