Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Places I have dealt with

Old 10-30-2002
Turbo Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Places I have dealt with

-I ordered a set of 17" Enkei RS5's w/Hankook Ventus II 215/40r's from tires.com for 864 shipped. Great deal, great service and it didn't take a day longer than they said. I ordered from Mitch. I couldn't be happier with them....Thanks Mitch!!

-I ordered a grillcraft upper grill from streetbeatcustoms.com. They weren't in stock but they were expecting them in anyday. They didn't charge me until it shipped which was only two days after I ordered b/c they drop shipped from the factory. It came in exactly as long as they said it would, and only costed 109.95 shipped. Awesome!!

-Lastly I ordered a factory style spoiler from spoilerdepot.com. They only sell oem replicas, but they are of excellent quality with ease of install, and they come prepainted!! Match was not perfect, obviously it never will be on the exact shade, but it is almost unnoticeable. Costed me 230 shipped!! I am very happy with the spoiler and the service...I highly recommend checking them out if you are planning on getting an OEM style spoiler.

-I am planning on picking up a front and rear camber kit from Rob@tornactive in the very near future. I will post after the deal goes down. I have heard mostly good things about him, so I am confident it will go well.

-I am about to buy Inca's unused goldline springs from him and I will again post back to tell how that goes.

Until Later
Andy