Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

18racing.com worst experience!!!

Old 04-30-2019
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
18racing is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down 18racing.com worst experience!!!

The worst company, go to Amazon and look at my review for the company, they sell wheels that do not fit the car your buying and not willing to do anything after admitting its there fault. My quick story, bought 4 ROTA wheels from 18racing on Amazon(big mistake) Wheels would not fit as they said, paid a local shop I know well to install them. After tires were re-mounted they would not fit, wheels slightly hit rotors and caps would not clip into place. I had to leave the car there, order spacers and extended bolts. $260 later for spacers and extended bolts, plus $126 in labor the car was finally SAFE to drive. Contacted the company multiple times directly and through Amazon with no reasonable solution. They wanted me to put cheap spacers and extended bolts which got a 1 star rating..no thanks I like living! 18racing.com even admitted their fault that they should have had more details on the description. Do not buy unless you want headaches from them. I don’t want to see anyone go through the same problems. Oh and yes my username IS the 18racing, so when people search for the companies review they can see my FACTS, I have everything documented and pictures from this entire nightmare.

Last edited by 18racing; 04-30-2019 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something