Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

DO NOT purchase from eBay store Roku Creation!!!!!!!!

Old 05-10-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BombSquad91 is an unknown quantity at this point
DO NOT purchase from eBay store Roku Creation!!!!!!!!

I recently bought a 2.25" catback exhaust from Roku Creation on eBay. The exhaust was the wrong exhaust. It was about a foot too short. I only realized this until it was already on the car and my old exhaust was garbage. I emailed them and got no response. I gave negative feedback on eBay and then I received en email from them. First they lie about having the length of the exhaust in the description. When I point out that it is not in the description they give another excuse to not refund me. I had a muffler shop weld in an extension. They wanted me to return it for a refund. I told them I couldn't return it because it was on my car and they asked for a receipt from the muffler shop that welded in the extension. They claimed to not receive the first fax which I got a confirmation of receiving on. Then when I sent it again they said it was a "shipping" receipt. It CLEARLY says Muffler Shop and it CLEARLY says welding on it. This is ridiculous. They completely gave me the run around. All I asked for is a refund for my out of pocket expenses due to the mistake made by the them. It is not just a simple issue of returning the exhaust for a refund. I NEED my car. I purchased something on the basis that the seller stated in the description the product fit my car. What more should I have done? The description said the exhaust fits a 1989 Honda Civic 3 door. The description also said that it is a direct bolt-on part, which means no modification needed. I wanted a partial refund for the modifications needed and my shipping costs refunded for the trouble I have went through. I escalated the case with eBay and they ruled in the the stores favor because I modified the part. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS!!!!
Old 05-10-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DO NOT purchase from eBay store Roku Creation!!!!!!!!

unfortunately quite a few of these ebay stores are about bulk sales and dont care what happens after they make money. which is why i try to steer clear of the sellers with 1000+ feedbacks because they simply have too much volume to deal with individual customers.
Old 12-20-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
acmilano9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DO NOT purchase from eBay store Roku Creation!!!!!!!!

I bought a pair of headlights for my E90 BMW, but never received them even though I ordered them two times. Every time I called, I was put on hold for long time till i was sent to voice mail automatically, and I would call again and the same scenario. Or they would tell me that they would call me back, but they never did so. The one time I got to talk to them, they told me that my order was shipped and on its way while there was no tracking number or nothing. But after checking some stuff on his screen, the guy said oh sorry for the mistake that the item wasn't shipped and was no tracking number and he will ship it again and gave me a tracking number that never existed. Now I've been trying to reach them so I get my money back because they charged me $258 and I can't afford losing my money just like that. BTW, they have the worst customer service on this planet. It shouldn't be called customer service, it should be called customer nightmares instead. BE AWARE OF AND NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS PLEASE.