Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Have any of you heard of CNC.motorsports.com ?

Old 11-11-2010
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all
Have any of you heard of CNC.motorsports.com ?

I was just wondering if this is a reputable site. They have some very cheap rotating assemblies and I was wondering what you guys thought of this company.

Any thoughts?
Old 11-11-2010
Registered!!

Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all
Re: Have any of you heard of CNC.motorsports.com ?

Old 11-11-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

you got an actual link? cnc.motorsports.com isn't coming up as a real site
Old 11-11-2010
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

This is actually the link.http://www.cnc-motorsports.com/Oh,and I never heard of this site so not too sure about their products.
Old 11-11-2010
Registered!!

^ I was searching for rotating assemblies because it looks like I am going to rebuild my engine over the wintertime (blown rings in the #2). I came across this side and they have really good prices compared to others. It looks like they specialize in american V8's but have the internals I need.

BTW I am looking at the b16 1.8 stroker kit with 12.5:1 pistons
Old 11-11-2010
Registered!!

I just saw that the Better Business Bureaus Gave it a A+ rating. That's gotta be worth something!
Old 11-11-2010
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Yes it seems like this site specializes in American motors.Although it may be cheaper then other websites,the quality might not be as good.If you can find out how well the quality of the product is,then make the decision to buy it.
http://www.cnc-motorsports.com/produ...ID=9322&CtgID=
Could this be what you're looking at?

Edit:Since it got an A+,I think it's safe to say the product has good quality.Guess now the only thing to is buy it.

Last edited by VTEC-4.0; 11-11-2010 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-11-2010
Registered!!

^ It's Eagle crank and rods with JE pistons and ACL bearings. All reputable brands.
Old 11-30-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

I've bought gasket kits from them in the past... they sent me the wrong one, and then sent me the right one, and I gotta keep both... speedy shipping... No issues with the product. I recommend them from what I've seen so far.
Old 08-04-2016
Registered!!

5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough

They're decently popular on the domestic/muscle car forums. Usually good service from them.