Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Motorfiend HID kits

Old 05-07-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BarcaCiv556 is an unknown quantity at this point
Motorfiend HID kits

Just got my order in yesterday for a set of hid kits I bought from Motorfiend.com and installed them today. It's still daytime but they look great. I will try to get some pictures up tonight of what they look like installed. Anyone else order from them or know how good the quality of their kits are? So far so good just want to know if they are going to last or die out on me lol. As for customer service and price both where pretty good.
Old 05-09-2011
Registered!!

BarcaCiv556 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Motorfiend HID kits

So my camera isn't working at the moment -_- so the pictures are going to have to wait. On the bright side though this means I get to upgrade my camera =) lol
Old 05-09-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

The cheap plug and play kits are generally all chinese junk, if you want a good quality set-up go to theretrofitsource.com and order a morimoto retrofit kit. The light output even won't compare to a plug and play, infinitely superior.
Old 05-31-2011
Registered!!

DriftPlease is an unknown quantity at this point

theretrofitsource's kits are sooo expensive!! lol, I just made my order through motorfiend so hopefully they live up to barcaciv's word.