Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

[b]warning To Everyone Please Read!!!![/b]

Old 07-31-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zexpoweredem2 will become famous soon enough
[b]warning To Everyone Please Read!!!![/b]

WARNING TO EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!

There is a guy that is on many forums using the names ( 2lowshitur2slow on clubcivic.com
and 2slowem2 on 7thgencivic.com) his real name is samuel hancock age 24 he may be on more forums with the same user name or he may have more.

He told me that he had a dezod maifold for sale, and if i wanted it to send him the money to his address in Greenfield, CA 93927 and he would only take a usps money order.
i sent him the money order on the 6th of this month on the 12th he said he cashed the money order and had to go out of town for two days and would ship it as sooon as he got back. Then on the 20th he sent me a message saying that his girlfriend shipped the package for him at her work, and she would get the tracking number when she goes back to work on saturday.

He still has not sent me the tracking number, nor have i recieved the package from him, however i have filled a claim at the post office and police department both mine in TN and his in CA.

The only reason that im posting this is so everyone will know not to deal with this man, he did tell me in one of his messages that he has sold 3grand worth of parts, so im afraid that there might be more people besides me that have had our money taken on a ride.

Thanks, Matt

He claims that he has a 7th gen civic.
Old 08-01-2007
Registered!!

2slowem2 should not be trusted2slowem2 should not be trusted
Re: [b]warning To Everyone Please Read!!!![/b]

this guy is lying i sent the package!I sold to many other people on here and they can tell u i am a good guy so do what u gotta do and if i burned u than take me to court or have me arrested and leave me alone if ur are not gonna do that!
Old 11-10-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Well looks like I am waiting for this same mystery manifold aren't I?
Old 11-12-2007
. . . The Master Debater . . .

amhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Rufus
Well looks like I am waiting for this same mystery manifold aren't I?

oh shjt!!!

2slowem2 just got burned. 4month old post, any updates?
Old 11-12-2007
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Hold off on judgement until I see if I've been mailed a pipe bomb. In which case my next response would look something like:

asdvchjywagbhfavner eq rhvbih fiovuherj erngfvoief bastardsadf fdlkjovhnberkjcflkjndslknfvklasdhnvkjhsfvc poopkjwsnfihasnohands
Old 11-12-2007
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

bastards poop has no hands?
Old 11-12-2007
Premium Member

Hey don't blame me, not having hands makes you do wierd things.
Old 11-12-2007
Registered!!

bomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!