Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Majestic Honda

Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mengsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Majestic Honda

Not sure whether anyone had the same experience but I'm not at all happy with MajesticHonda's handling of my shipment.

I had placed an order for a grill and they took a week to finally send the grill over...isn't Fedex 3 day suppose to be 3 days? Fine, maybe I got the 3 days wrong...fine, I can accept that.

When I received the grill, the box they placed the grill was way oversized for the grill. Best thing is I'm slapped a $16 shipping fee for the grill.... again, if $16 is a normal rate,....fine...but I think it's expensive..

Someone tell me I'm getting this all wrong but their service is of the lowest quality... No/rude email replys and put on hold for 20 mins on the phone?!

Sorry, had to let go my frustration...
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
ive never had a bad experience w/ majestic. maybe thats the only box that the grill fit in. and they typically dont charge shipping by size of the box, unless its extremely large, they charge by weight...and $16 right what its supposed to be for a grill. and youre complaining about a week?? dude...seriously...what were you expecting?

granted, ive only ordered online from them, so i dont know how it is w/ their phone dept., but ive always had awesome service from them. they even replied to my emails that i sent asking about things pretty quickly, and THATS a rare thing w/ online dealers.
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
I feel you man. The way they do shipping is kinda stupid. But they claim they dont know the shipping prices untill they ship the item. Also if you order and its not in stock, they wont let you know. You basically have to call and find out. thats probably why you didnt get your order in 3 days. And basically they just try and find boxes to ship stuff in.

But at the same time, stuff is alot cheaper on there then going to the dealer.
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

Maybe it's a first then...I would expect shipping to be a tad bit faster. Anyway, appreciate your feedback..least I know what is to be expected from them
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

Streetglower: Exactly...why should they keep the customer in the dark about how long and how much in total they have to pay for the parts??
Well, no doubt it's cheaper but if they are smarter, they would do something about their slack...that shouldnt be the way business is done...sad.
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

MoniraInc is an unknown quantity at this point
i remember when i called them once and i was put on hold for probably 20+ min and when i finally got to talking to somebody i had to get off (at work) i asked for a direct # to them and the next time i called i didn't have to wait at all. So try and get their direct # and not the 1-800 listed on the site.
Old 08-13-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Don't know, there is a dealer here that will price match them
Old 08-13-2005
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
i agree, i bought a new grille from them and they shipped it in a box that was almost as tall as i was. i dont remember how much shipping was but i remember it was WAY to high for a 1lb grille.
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
http://cheapesthondaparts.com/ They have good prices on shipping. You can shop on that website just like hondaautomotiveparts.com
Old 08-14-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
thanx for the headsup, no business of mine goes to them
http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/...dshotowned.jpg

Last edited by MajinB; 08-14-2005 at 12:09 AM.
Old 08-14-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
1 week is actually pretty quick man, you have to think 24 - 48 for processing and shipment, and another 3 days to get there. a one week turn around is good, did the grille get damaged? If not then everything will be okay man.
Old 08-14-2005
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
Here's cheapesthondaparts.com's shipping policy

Originally Posted by Shipping policy
We ship to the United States only. All orders will be shipped out via UPS or Fed Ex and must be shipped to a physical address(no PO Boxes).

Charges:

Shipping and handling:

Ground is 7% of the order with a $5.00 min.

2 Day air is 15% of the order with a 9.95 min.

Example: An order that totals 100.00 will have a 7.00 shipping charge.

NOTE!

Shipping on items in our ACCESSORY catalog will be the exact formula used above.

Items in our other catalogs use the exact formula above with exceptions to oversized parts. Bumper covers, hoods, engines, etc may need to be shipped via heavyweight Truck. We will notify you if an additional fee will apply.

NOTE!

Shipping time does NOT include weekends or major holidays. Orders placed after 3:00 PM mountain time will be shipped the following day.
Old 08-14-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road
i never had bad experience with them either..

one thing though, the last time....i bought many parts...including rear drums, carpet, etc etc....they only use one big box........LOL

the problem isssssss....i got cabin air filter!!!!!!!!!! they just dump it in!! guess what? it crumbles................so bad......

they sent a new one with return label.....so, it's OK
Old 08-14-2005
Registered!!

Grill wasn't damaged...just dont like the way they work...
JCiv03: Thanx for the headsup...at least there's an alternative i can look to now

Ok i'll take back the 1 week delivery but still! :P infact it was 10 days...
Old 08-26-2005
Registered!!

Robb989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Shipping was expensive, I paid over $8.00 for an item that wieghed like an 3 onces
Old 08-26-2005
Fuzzy Boy

FuzzBeC00L is an unknown quantity at this point
Week is good stop crying
Old 09-15-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
i despise them, the screw you so bad on everything. dont order from them!!!