Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Bad Vendor List--Read Before Buying!!

Old 07-14-2009
skate or die

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Re: Bad Vendor List--Read Before Buying!!

Custom Wheels Direct

Decided to order from this company for the price listed on a wheel. Only ordered one rim. Usually I order my wheels from wheels boutique, but they were out of stock.

Wheel arrives with large scratches and gashes made from metal to metal contact on top of rim. Thankfully, the side of the rim which is shown is fine, the part the tire covers isn't. Open the center cap box to discover a center cap for the wrong color wheel.

Contacted customer service to exchange items. Before they would believe me I had to send them a picture of both center caps!! Items still pending exchange to this day. Apparently no one cared to check my items, or even remembers handling them. F- customer service..buyer beware.

Update: Over three weeks have gone by and all I have received..

Last edited by Tragedy; 07-30-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old 07-29-2009
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

update bump
Old 01-28-2010
Registered!!

AllThumbs is an unknown quantity at this point

I forgot what I was going to say.

Last edited by AllThumbs; 02-12-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 04-12-2010
Registered!!

loboelprofugo is an unknown quantity at this point

eddiechaps is a fake......paid 3 weeks and no product and no reply
Old 04-14-2010
Registered!!

Cosmo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
PitchBlack aka Tim VanMeter is a thief!

I paid him via PayPal and he never sent the items or responded to my PM's or emails.
Old 04-14-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

everything updated to first page
Old 04-28-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

ebay seller carbon_innovation
i ordered a VIS hood threw them first they gave me false tracking numbers then they told me they sent it through a frate company so i contacted the company and they told me they had no pick ups from there address and nothing being shipped to me so when i confronted them they told me it was a different delivery company and they delivered it to the wrong address so i had to wait for them to ship another hood . so finally two months later and 30 dollars in long distance phone calls i finally receive my warped hood with a nice air bubble dent rite in the middle of it that was my last ebay transaction.

Last edited by lowlife9; 04-28-2010 at 01:25 AM.
Old 11-23-2010
FrAnKeNsTeIn

BluJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, thanks for making this list. Thats alot of shady people!
Old 09-08-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

ilovebodykits.com is still terrible! i know i shouldve known better but i saw they had bomex mirrors IN STOCK on their site so i ordered some. they charged the CC, then called the next day to say bomex usa is no longer making the mirrors at all and never will and offered me a refund. so i said okay go ahead and refund me. i even replied to their email asking for a refund just to be sure. a week later no refund. i send another email, a week later still no reply or refund. two weeks later, i finally had to call up CC company and have them do a chargeback to the company. what a fail! Capital one ftw!!
Old 09-28-2011
Autocross Padawan

Zeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of light

AVOID jdmrobot.com -- shady website. no phone number only email... they said that had thin side moldings in stock so I bought some through Paypal figured my money is covered. Got them 3 weeks later (I paid $20 for shipping which was enough for priority..3-5 days) and they didn't fit.. emailed them and they wanted pictures of the item number (which they scratched off) and of the item. Finally shipped it back and they said it was the correct item...whatever, so I told them to ship it back. It's been over a month and haven't received the package yet...still haven't gotten a response to emails.
Old 05-15-2017
Registered!!

sah351 is an unknown quantity at this point
Do NOT Buy Parts from Newparts.com

Hey folks as the title says I just wanted to warn you about buying parts from Newparts.com. I placed an order for a wheel bearing for my civic and when I went to press it in, the machinist placed the new bearing on top of the old one only to show me it's the wrong size. I placed the order with Newparts by phone, but they're also available on ebay.

I contacted Newparts and explained this to them repeatedly and they haven't been willing to refund me and I'm stuck with a part I can't use. Customer service has been giving me the runaround and 'Tom' is apparently only available by email. Interestingly enough he's never in either for me to speak to him....watch out
Old 05-16-2017
Registered!!

HondaPartsConne is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW

Glad Im not on that list.. lol

www.hondapartsconnection.com