Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Bad Vendor List--Read Before Buying!!

Old 05-06-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
if they're on this list, it means the company screwed up bad and you shouldn't buy. You really have to mess up to get on the list.
Old 05-07-2005
video game guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shadowsonic will become famous soon enoughshadowsonic will become famous soon enough
Wheelmax, is in the list and had the best experience ever with them buying my rims so i think this list needs a huge update.
Old 05-07-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
It's not going to happen every time, but it only takes once to get a bad rep lol. I mean if I know of a screw up that's bad enough to get you on this list, I'm not buying from you
Old 06-07-2005
Registered!!

riced will become famous soon enoughriced will become famous soon enough
Starry -- car wash/maintenance shop
simple, rip off, wanna know the story, read the post i made abt them
Old 07-15-2005
Registered!!

02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light
Yep, KMS tryed to screw me out of $1100. Lied to me for two months with a different story every time. I think one time is enough for that amount of money and agrivation to be put on the bad vendor list. Read my post in this forum if you are curious. These people are on the list for a reason. The buyer, however, is the one that ultimately chooses to roll the dice. If someone rips someone off or jerks them around once, twice, or even more than that, they are more than capable of doing it again and again. Buyers beware.
Old 08-11-2005
Registered!!

Robb989 is an unknown quantity at this point
You should add TUNING411.COM to that list. I ordered taillights and they never sent them until paypal threatened them, then I didn't like them so I sent them back the next day, I haven't heard from them or got a refund in over 4 months. They wouldn't answer emails or anything........I hate people who rip me off!!!!
Old 09-25-2005
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
streetstyler does make excuses they suck never buy from them?
Old 10-26-2005
Registered!!

troylee792 is an unknown quantity at this point
I wanna ad, bigjoshracing.com it seems untill now he has been doing fine with feedback. I ordered a header from him over 2 weeks ago. Still havent recieved it. Now his website is shut down and no reply to emails.
Old 11-09-2005
video game guru

shadowsonic will become famous soon enoughshadowsonic will become famous soon enough
So still stay away from streetstyler and customauto.ca?
Old 11-10-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Originally Posted by shmik1
HondaWerx claimed to have sent a part, I contacted, claimed to send it again, was only $7 or less shipped so I just said screw it, never got the item..

same problem here...i only ordered some god damn stickers and its been over a month...bullshit service never responds to emails
Old 12-23-2005
Once boosted now i-VTEC

C Orndorff is an unknown quantity at this point
I just had a great experience buying from autodynamic.com i dont think they should be on the list.
Old 12-23-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i did too, but the list is a mess up once kinda thing. and they never corrected that problem with one of the members.
Old 01-03-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
ok, i went to a place called TRAFFIC JAMS to get my fogs installed. yesterday it was 65, then it was 110 cause of the bumper cutting which i was ok with. now this morning they said 250.
they are bad shop people. they didn't give me all my stuff back either.
IF YOU SEE THE SHOP STAY AWAY.
i would like them to be put on the list.
Old 01-20-2006
Registered!!

ShowStoppersUSA is an unknown quantity at this point
Why is Showstoppers USA on this list? Did I miss something from the posts? Was there a problem I never took care of? Someone directed me to here and I just want to know why my name is on there. So far what Ive read here is that lots have ordered and none has had problems. Someone please direct us to the problem.

Kind of sucks to be on here when we actually have phones you can call, shop you can walk in to, and an updated and well kept website. We take care of our problems yet some semi bashing going on for no reason.
Old 01-20-2006
Premium Member

i'll see if i can find the post. alot of these were from a long time ago and if i saw something that was unresolved, i posted it.
Old 01-20-2006

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ShowStoppersUSA
Kind of sucks to be on here when we actually have phones you can call, shop you can walk in to, and an updated and well kept website. We take care of our problems yet some semi bashing going on for no reason.
or it could just be a misunderstanding
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Neuspeed worst communication sent worng product will not send right product never do business with.
Old 02-13-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
lmao at neuspeed
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
lmao at neuspeed

why they are horrible they bascally screwed me over?
Old 03-28-2006
video game guru

PLEASE add Robear Racing!
Old 03-28-2006
Premium Member

reason? i thought i did, because I had a very bad experience with them.
Old 03-29-2006
video game guru

My reason can be found in the thread below... my first bad experience with them, usually they are great but this time i was very dissapointed.

Its costing me more money and more time im not gonna shy away from buying from them but i def will be more careful now.
Old 03-29-2006
Premium Member

added. i need to update the other threads too later.
Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
racingdimension.com

has anyone on here ordered from this website?? i was thinking of getting some things from them like a grill. thanks....
Old 04-14-2006
Registered!!

civex03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Add Andysautosport.com. Ordered some SS from then Feb 22nd. They say they were shipped in a bulk shipment (and w/ my exp i know this is BS) and provided no tracking. Said they again shipped on March 10th. still nothing. Said they shipped new ones out yet AGAIN on April 7th adn would provide tracking. No tracking and I called them and the guy on the phone said nothing has shipped. I've requested my money back but no response.

These people suck. I also filed a complaint w/ the BBB against them.

My Order @ Andy's Auto Sport
673 Milpitas Blvd.
Milpitas, Ca. 95035
tel: 800-419-1152
fax: 408-263-9526

Last edited by civex03; 04-14-2006 at 08:49 AM.
Old 05-07-2006

USER NAME: mhr
sold me a messed up DC upper strut bar. will not refund my money. won't even admit that its messed up, knowing that it is. i bought it for 80 bucks. dude is a LAIR. please add him on this list. this is the first time ive been ripped off on 7thgen gen. i hope it NEVER happens again.
Old 05-08-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
User Name: Ill02civic

This kid started a for sale thread with a picture of headlights for sale. The picture of the headlights is a old picture, and the headlights had eyebrows added since. The seller sold me the headlights, then after I paid informed me that he scratched them up removing the eyebrow's, and then added that they also have red paint on them. DUHHH YOU'RE A IDIOT!! The guy acts like nothing is wrong, and I should just accept the fact he witheld vital information from me regarding the physical condition of the headlights. He then stated that " the headlights were not messed up until he took them off of the car, so "he could not know that they had paint on them and thus a excuse for the scratch as well". I am disputing this deal, just fyi to everyone to stay away from this little kid and his ghetto slang communication.

Last edited by Tragedy; 05-11-2006 at 04:30 PM.
Old 05-28-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
DO NOT BUY FROM RY

ry posted a thread about a month or so ago about how he is selling some of his car parts. I offered to buy his altezza grille and i sent him a payment through paypal which he received. The site was down for about a week so i can understand why we wouldnt be in touch, he pmed me a few days after the site was back asking for my address which i gave him and that was the last i heard from him. I have sent him numerous pm's and even instant messaged on AIM but he never responded, it has been over a month since i payed him and still no grille or messages back. DO NOT buy from him, he is shady and im going to report him to paypal so i can get my money back. DONT BUY FROM RY!!!!
Old 06-10-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Re: Bad Vendor List--Read Before Buying!!

www.dgmotorsports.com

Quality products, slow shipping my first order. (edit: discovered due to production manager broken leg accident)

Last edited by Tragedy; 06-13-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 05-05-2009
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bad Vendor List--Read Before Buying!!

Wow this is a good thread.

anyone heard or done business with
http://www.finishlinewheels.com/

Quick Reply: Bad Vendor List--Read Before Buying!!