Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Bad Vendor List--Read Before Buying!!

Old 03-08-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
im starting to wonder if the www.DHL.com tracking number they gave me is PHONY!! It says it was estimated for delivary on the 4th!!!! its the 8th now WAT DA ***? Not only that, its been stuck in the "processed" state for ever! check it out yourself!

DHL tracking number : 25200309956
DHL website : http://www.dhl-usa.com/home/home.asp
Old 03-08-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Nah that's just dhl that sucks. If it's showing up as a delivery date, then it's on them.
Old 03-08-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
I got it today, FINALLY after like 1.5 months. Streetstyler still sucks pretty hard though.
Old 03-08-2005
Boosting Daily

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
/\/\ Ur so lucky, i ordered mine 2.5 months ago and mine won't be here til' the 10th. DHL does suck, they should have made their trucks pink rather than yellow
Old 03-08-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't someone here post about DHL coming to their house, driving away without ringing the bell, and then online it said 1st attempt made?
Old 03-09-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

they suck REAL hard, The box it came in was completely mangled. I was afraid the lip would be broken. I complained to the driver that the box was mangled and he said he will note it on the lil computer thing.
Old 03-09-2005
Boosting Daily

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
/\/\ was the lip alright?
Old 03-09-2005
Premium Member

mach3accessories shut down 2 weeks ago saying all orders have been refunded or sent. Well two weeks later...nothing.
Old 03-15-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

fagg0t *** streetstyler charged my credit card $44,000.00 dollars for the TYPe-B lip.

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...20#post2860520
Old 03-15-2005
. . . The Master Debater . . .

amhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by QBoi
Any proof?
regarding chinkys' post about prototype...

I bought octane sideskirts from him awhile back for $75.00. He never sent me a tracking no. If i caught him on AIM i'd ask him for my tracking no. and he said, "hold up let me go to my car and get it." he never returned. At the time he was a MODERATOR! I dont know how he got D to get him to be one, but I bet there must have been alot of *** kissing. I asked my local mods if they can help me and prototype PM'd me saying, "why do you have to make D the middle man?" why? I paid for a product, product still in your hands, 6 months later still no product...Took me 6 months before the guy gave me back my money. Not only does this guy steals your money...he takes your money and use it on his car, but your product is still probably on his car.

Someone else posted Prototype on the Transaction Feedback thread. I posted something similar to above. Prototype quoted me and said something like, "...why do you have to bring back old news...?"

CAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DID NOT CHANGE, THE ONLY THING YOU CHANGED WAS YOU MEMBER NAME, PROBABLY TO HIDE.
Old 03-24-2005
Registered!!

taino is an unknown quantity at this point
Add the wheelconnection.com y order a set of foose speedster for about $1575 about 5 month and have not seeing rims or money... their excuse that the rims where custom made (for a toyota celica 01) yeah right!!
Old 03-24-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Good thread - I almost bought from wheelmax. I called them and the rep tried to get me to place an order without the parts in stock promising a short (2 month) backorder for arospeed rs-gt rims. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Old 04-10-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
fuc...thanks for reminding me that Silver_JS5 owes me ****** $120...
Old 04-10-2005
Premium Member

Haha sorry man most of us here are out at least around $100. The idea is to prevent others from gettin screwed.
Old 04-11-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
wait, no. silver_js5 paid me back. sorry about that.

but yeah he's hard to get a hold of
Old 04-12-2005
Registered!!

SilvrCiv is an unknown quantity at this point
dont use credits cards on sites that like that....use a money order

and also there is some law about bying things on the internet and not getting them
Old 04-12-2005
Premium Member

Originally Posted by SilvrCiv
dont use credits cards on sites that like that....use a money order

and also there is some law about bying things on the internet and not getting them

internet fraud? Unfortunately nobody cares these days. I've lost alot of money from ebay and another site. They kept my money and didn't send anything.
Old 04-12-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah well I just found out some internet site charge my debit card like 400 someodd dollars, and now I'm like 375 in the red on my account, this has never happened to me and I don't know what to do, since i called the bank and they said they can't see who charged me... so rest assure when i find out they are going on this list.
Old 04-17-2005
I dont know what im talking about

Supermanrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Yeah well I just found out some internet site charge my debit card like 400 someodd dollars, and now I'm like 375 in the red on my account, this has never happened to me and I don't know what to do, since i called the bank and they said they can't see who charged me... so rest assure when i find out they are going on this list.
that sucks shouldnt ur bank know who is getting into your account i would think that they would have a detailed list of every transaction made
Old 04-19-2005
Se7enCyrus Racing/Motorsports

SevenCyrus will become famous soon enoughSevenCyrus will become famous soon enough
Sorry guys, Vtec King was on vacation. Everything is cool.
Bump for good deal

Last edited by SevenCyrus; 04-19-2005 at 05:36 PM.
Old 04-19-2005
Premium Member

That is serious especially if he's a site vendor. And he hasn't been on the site for a week now. I'll have to bring this up.
Old 04-19-2005
Se7enCyrus Racing/Motorsports

SevenCyrus will become famous soon enoughSevenCyrus will become famous soon enough
Sorry guys, Vtec King was on vacation. Everything is cool.
Bump for good deal

Last edited by SevenCyrus; 04-19-2005 at 05:36 PM.
Old 04-19-2005
Premium Member

if they charged card, call the credit card and cancel payment. Problem solved on your side.
Old 05-03-2005
K20 Member

ImportRacer2123 is an unknown quantity at this point
DH Racing Sucks *** they still owe me $500 bucks for my CUSTOM MADE Intake Manifold.
Old 05-04-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
thats suxs that were i was going to get my grill
Old 05-04-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
sue them
Old 05-04-2005
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
I think I might be adding someone onto this list im going to give her one more week she owes me 99.00 for shipping she promised she would pay for and now her bf telling me not to try and get it and stop trying to contact her....
Old 05-04-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by aframdw
I think I might be adding someone onto this list im going to give her one more week she owes me 99.00 for shipping she promised she would pay for and now her bf telling me not to try and get it and stop trying to contact her....
PM me please. thank you.
Old 05-04-2005
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
^pmd
Old 05-06-2005
video game guru

shadowsonic will become famous soon enoughshadowsonic will become famous soon enough
Has anyone ordered from streetstyler lately? have they turned out any better i need a type b front lip.

Their cheap prices sounds to good.

Quick Reply: Bad Vendor List--Read Before Buying!!