Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

mach3accessories.com Very Bad (UPDATE)

Old 02-16-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down mach3accessories.com Very Bad (UPDATE)

I ordered $72 worth of turn signal bulbs over three weeks ago and still nothing! No reply to my e-mail from four days ago, so I was wondering if anyone ordered there before and what happened?? They are not answering e-mail when their site says all e-mail answered in four hours or less. Terrible (NO) communication, no product, do not buy from them!!!

Well here's what their site looks like a month later. I don't see a refund, so I'm hoping product is on the way.

Greetings. Mach 3 Accessories is undergoing modifications and will be closed until further notice.
All open orders have either been shipped or refunded.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at info@mach3accessories.com.

Thank You.

Last edited by gearbox; 02-24-2005 at 08:02 AM.
Old 02-18-2005
Boosted 04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
joshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nice
I got my rotas from there with no problems....thats strange they would do that.
Old 02-18-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ojay is on a distinguished road
^i think you're mistaken... machiii and mach3a are different sites

machiii.net > mach3accessories.com
Old 02-19-2005
Boosted 04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
joshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nice
O i was unaware they were diff....
Old 02-19-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I sent them an e-mail threatening to turn this over to my cc company if they don't respond after next week. Still no reply.
Old 02-20-2005
Registered!!

truehonda has a spectacular aura abouttruehonda has a spectacular aura about
Just make it simple on yourself. call your CC company and request a charge back form (or at many times its on the back of the bill you recieve that has your purchase on it). Open a claim and you will get a conditional credit. If you ever get the bulbs, the conditional credit will get dropped. Its a nice insurance and it will get the company moving off their asses because they may not check emails, but they sure do check their account balance at the bank . Just a little insight and what I would do personally.

Edward

Originally Posted by gearbox
I sent them an e-mail threatening to turn this over to my cc company if they don't respond after next week. Still no reply.
Old 02-20-2005
Premium Member

Well there's a problem. I actually used paypal and transferred funds from my checking account. I had to close my paypal account and bank account since then due to fraud and don't have the transaction history anymore. Now I don't know what to do.
Old 02-21-2005
Premium Member

Can someone please send them an e-mail about a product question and see if they respond??
Old 02-21-2005
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
^^^ Just make a new email account and use a different name.
Old 02-21-2005
Registered!!

i sent 2 emails from 2 different addresses, let's see if they reply...
Old 02-21-2005
Premium Member

Thanks I appreciate it.
Old 02-21-2005
The Rizing Sun

Akutenshi is on a distinguished road
why u ordered so many turn signals is BEYOND me. ahahahaha
Old 02-21-2005
Premium Member

Well all I ordered was four bulbs total cause I have sidemarkers. They're just really expensive.

I sent them a final e-mail demanding a refund or product by Friday. If nothing happens, they are really in for it. I'm not the person to mess with when it comes to this crap.
Old 02-21-2005
Registered!!

No replies from either one so far.

looking at the site, i noticed the little "Last Updated: 04/23/2003" in the right hand corner. on top of that, the copyright is still 2001-2003.. that doesn't sound too good....
Old 02-21-2005
Premium Member

Oh great I noticed that too. They say e-mails will be answered every 4 hours. Maybe they went out of business and never closed the site? That's messed up!
Old 02-22-2005
Registered!!

were the funds deducted from your account man?
Old 02-22-2005
Premium Member

Well I paid through paypal and the money came out of my checking account instantly.
Old 02-22-2005
Premium Member

And get this. I had $250 in paypal that I transferred to my bank account. I waited until paypal said transaction complete and then closed the payapl account. Well the money never made it to the bank! What happened?
Old 02-22-2005
Registered!!

hmm.. it just so happens i did that same thing (on the 17th) and it says completed, but it hasn't been credited to my account yet. hopefully it'll clear for both of us
Old 02-22-2005
Premium Member

This is the third e-mail I wrote. It's a bit much, but I really am pissed at them for not replying.
--------------
This is the final e-mail I will be sending. You have
taken my money and refuse to send me product or even
offer an explanation. I will give you until Friday,
February 25th to have the product to me or a refund of
$72 to my paypal account e-mail. By that time, it will
have been one month from the date of purchase. If
these conditions are not met, I will take action
against you. My lawyer has informed me that a legal
claim is a waste of my time, however I will still be
contacting paypal as well as the authorities to report
this fraudulent activity. In addition, I will be
posting your poor business practice on my automotive
parts forum which has over 20,000 members. Call me as
soon as possible so we can resolve this.
Old 02-22-2005
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
^Yikes if I got that email I would fix the problem ASAP.
Old 02-22-2005
Registered!!

No reponse still

get ready to take it up with paypal
Old 02-22-2005
Premium Member

That's gonna suck, because my old paypal account is closed. Now I have no history except the confirmation e-mail. No info on it tho.
Old 02-24-2005
Premium Member

Updated p.1, looks like the site closed down.
Old 02-24-2005
Registered!!

were you refunded?
Old 02-24-2005
Premium Member

NO so I guess that means they sent it out hopefully.
Old 02-27-2005
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
any thing form them
Old 02-27-2005
Premium Member

no refund, no-e-mail. I better have the bulbs next week.
Old 03-01-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
take legal action now.