Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

dezod is the chit!! Buy Buy Buy!!!

Old 06-25-2004
SuperMod a.k.a ~AMG~

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond repute
dezod is the chit!! Buy Buy Buy!!!

I purchased a coil-over kit and tires from him mid to late week last week. It's all here and he was on the ball with everything! Price, delivery and customer service...Top notch!!
I'd buy from him again and HIGHLY recommend purchasing through dezod to all of you!!

Cheers!!
Old 06-25-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Woot!
Old 06-25-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road
yoo hoo..

a dude from Buffalo, NY.... props!

yo, i saw his car yesterday....passing my car.....it's damn nice!! hehehe
Old 06-25-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AdmireMyGr8ness
I purchased a coil-over kit and tires from him mid to late week last week. It's all here and he was on the ball with everything! Price, delivery and customer service...Top notch!!
I'd buy from him again and HIGHLY recommend purchasing through dezod to all of you!!

Cheers!!

Thanks Tonya. Glad I could be of assistance.

BTW, you got positive feedback.

Last edited by dezod; 06-25-2004 at 02:39 PM.
Old 06-27-2004
SuperMod a.k.a ~AMG~

AdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dezod
Thanks Tonya. Glad I could be of assistance.

BTW, you got positive feedback.
Back atcha!!
Old 06-27-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
sounds good