Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

massive motor sports

Old 09-15-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ptechricer is an unknown quantity at this point
massive motor sports

Has any body orderd any thing from massive motor sports. I orderd some spring three weeks ago and the only e-mail I have gotten from them is that "we have recived your payment". I found the link for them off this web page. The ones at the top when it goes to the home page. Can any baody tell me something about them. Please help me I want my lowering springs.
Old 09-15-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
can you call them? nope but i never bought from them i try to buy from where i know alotta people do buisness at?
Old 09-15-2003
Registered!!

ptechricer is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea there is a phone number and an address on there web page but everytime I call they dont answer. I get a answer machine and I leve a message.
Old 09-15-2003
Forum Sponsor

NeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz Erthang
moved to transaction feedback..
Old 09-15-2003
Forum Sponsor

NeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz Erthang
also try this:

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...hreadid=108858