Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

When was your first accident ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2003
All show!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EviLMyStS is an unknown quantity at this point
When was your first accident ?

Well we've seen many accidents or been through some... Just wanna see how much miracle works and how life sucks.

Here's mines, I was driving in my first car mazda 626 92' and I was on the right lane about to turn into a restaurant when out of no where this 4x4 truck behind me seem drunk as **** and didn't slow down or nothing or atleast move to the left lane...

When I was making the right into the parking lot he moved towards the far right of the lane and rammed my whole right front side also busting my wheels, and he kept going.... Never stopped never found him...

Got out of it unharm, but kinda pissed.

Last edited by EviLMyStS; 04-05-2003 at 02:09 AM.
Old 04-05-2003

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
Hmm.

6 days after I had my license.

I was driving straight, going the speed limit, and some moronic guy in a Bronco decides hes going to pull out of a parking lot and make a left. Well thats fine and dandy besides the fact that I was in the lane that he needed to go through. So...he slammed into my right side. 2 months and $9000 later I STILL DONT HAVE MY CAR BACK!@!@#$

</end rant>
Old 04-05-2003
You boost, I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the rough
I was in my 94 Berretta goin home from a friends house, and i stopped at a intersection, and i was inching up to see past some bushes on the side of the road and BAM! some lady, on a cellphone, slams into the front driver side of my car, right at the wheel. I spun around and wound up facing the wrong way in trafic and almost was slammed into by a old man. I got out of the car looked at the ground and i saw red, green, and brown, and i said "thats done."
Old 04-05-2003
Registered!!

RoadRunner is an unknown quantity at this point
about 1 month after i got my first civic, i was driving down a street when it was raining, and this old woman slammed on her breaks just as the light turned yellow, and i was going down a hill behind her at the time, and i didn't have enough time to react. So i locked up my breaks and slid my front bumper into her rear end.
Old 04-05-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civicdude will become famous soon enough
Eh.............Wrong Forum.
Old 04-05-2003
Registered!!

hassoomi is an unknown quantity at this point
haha. i was in SIXTH grade, and i was living in saudi arabia at the time (yeah, so what?). EVERYone there has a driver, it's just the way it is. it's finals weeks and i got out a little early, so as i'm waiting for my bros to get dismissed, i'm joking around with my driver, and i climb into the driver's seat. i start the car (a nissan patrol SUV...not made here) and put it into first (it's a manual). the car starts CREEEEEPING forward, and like a dumbass, my mind goes blank and i forgot about about the brake pedal. hahah. anyway, i hit a mercedes S500 going something like 2 mph . it still left a pretty big dent (hey, it was a SUV). luckily the owner didn't mind cuz he probably wiped his a$$ with 100 dollar bills (or riyals, since it's saudi ). glad to say, nothing since then
Old 04-05-2003
Registered!!

ncwcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
WEEELLLL
i wrecked my moms riding lawn mower into a pain glass window when i was 4, i wrecked my first car when i was 17 about 6 months after i got my license rearended someone with no breaklights, and after that i have been in a wreck with all of my cars 17 y/o 69 chevy, 19 y/o 96 accord 21 y/o 99 4runner, and 23 y/o 02 civic
what a great life and i dont even have high insurance
wooowwhhooo
Old 04-05-2003
All show!!!

EviLMyStS is an unknown quantity at this point
seriously civicdude, this either would be in GAR or "Street Encounter" encounter on the streets with another car
Old 04-05-2003
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
was pulling out of a parking lot in my old volvo and a civic slammed into my fender. would've been my fault had he not been doing like 40 in a school zone.
Old 04-05-2003
Registered!!

XxJDMCivicxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Weather conditions where bad and I was driving down a road which had a 90 degree turn at the end I hit a patch of ice and slid into a poll no injuries though only worth 6gs damage oh yeah it was on my 2k1 civic.
Old 04-05-2003
El Pinche Turbo Mexicano

CivicMexicano is an unknown quantity at this point
wasin a 98 ford explorer, it was rainign and i took a U-Turn, a mashed the accelerator when i started to take it, spun out and hit a light pole......
Old 04-05-2003
Registered!!

4bangin is an unknown quantity at this point
last may. flipped my 93 prelude on a windy road. ran off the road by an oncoming school bus around a tight turn (going the speed limit) and lost control, hit a tree, and went end over end and landed on the roof. walked away without a scratched but lost an awsome car only 1 month after i had bought it.
Old 04-05-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Chrissy is an unknown quantity at this point
i was visiting friends when i was 18 with my old *** z in michigan's winter weather. i crossed an icy bridge and i did a complete 180 spin and off the road i went hitting the I-75 sign in the interstate. minor rear bumper damage. i took the sign off the pole and i kept it. its still up here in my room today. lol