Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

FINALLY got my Apexi N1 Cat!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond repute
FINALLY got my Apexi N1 Cat!!

i'm all smiles now...after about 2 1/4 months of waiting and waiting....and waiting, i finallly got my Apexi N1 Catback Exhaust installed. And let me tell you it sounds GREAT! I've read on the forums peeps sayin that the N1 they had (custom piping w/muffler) sounds ricey or tinny at high rpms....i think the N1 cat sounds lovely....its a big upgrade from my TCS...when i start the car it purrrs....and when i slam on the gas, it gets hella loud...and i think its gonna be even louder when i get my HP Race Header w/Hi Flow Cat...i can't wait..and for those peepz who are interested in seeing the N1 Catback in its true form...i will post pictures up as soon as i take them, along with some vidz...how does that sound? I really like the Apexi N1 Catback and i would truly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice sounding/looking catback...any comments or questions please feel free! Later!
Old 12-21-2002
Registered!!

XxJDMCivicxX is an unknown quantity at this point
nice a couple people have been waiting for these got any pics or sounds clips plz post.
Old 12-21-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
[hr]Originally posted by: PaCiFiKbAllA
and for those peepz who are interested in seeing the N1 Catback in its true form...i will post pictures up as soon as i take them, along with some vidz...how does that sound?[hr]
Sounds great, can't wait...
Old 12-21-2002
ak
Retired Mod
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

ak can only hope to improve
Very nice. It must sound throaty!

I have the N1 style w/ custom piping. It's nice and deep (no ricey crap at all), but even with a resonator it tends to get LOUD.
My Magnaflow muffler should be here anyday now. Anyway, that was way off topic.. haha

MAKE SOME NOISE!!!
Old 12-21-2002

importz2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool!!
Cant wait to see it!
Old 12-25-2002
Registered!!

PaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond repute
Sup Yall! Merry Xmas to you all...i took pics of my Apexi N1 Catback Exhaust for you all to see (and for those who have been waiting!) I also have a vid (don't know how to link it here, i have an imagestation.com account (pacifikballa) if anyone can help me, please do..thanks) I am going to take another vid, this time from another angle...i don't know how to link the pics and vid in the forums, so if anyone can help me i would appreciate it...u can also see the pics on my members ride page...well, if you want me to record a vid while i am drivin my car to see how it sounds inside i'll do it...just let me know if you have any questions or comments about the N1 Catback Exhaust for the 2k1...i'll answer your questions...thanks yall! I'll be waiting for replys![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-25-2002
Registered!!

Attachments:
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] Angle of Apexi N1 Catback Exhaust.JPG (37 Kb)
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] Apexi N1 Catback Piping.JPG (36 Kb)
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] Apexi N1 to CatConverter.JPG (37 Kb)
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] Side View of N1 Catback.JPG (38 Kb)
Old 12-25-2002
Registered!!

aight i got the pics, all i need is to learn how to link or UL the vid...thanks peeps!
Old 12-25-2002
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice

Old 12-25-2002
Registered!!

CivicPro01 is an unknown quantity at this point
how big is the tip? looks good!! take some pics of the rear of the car so we can see what the exhaust looks from the back!! Lata
Old 12-25-2002
Registered!!

whats up peepz...thanks for makin the pics show...prolly gotta do it again since i dont know how..(sorry, i'll get it one day) anyways i took 4 new pics and i hope u guys like them...and if you wanna see my red l.e.d. washers i put on ill show them to ya! oh btw, i have a vid clip of the exhaust how do i post? im anxious to share wit yall! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Attachments:
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] Back Tilt Of N1.jpg (47 Kb)
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] Rear Shot Of N1.jpg (47 Kb)
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] Right Corner Shot Of N1.jpg (40 Kb)
Old 12-25-2002
Registered!!

oh, and to answer the question, the tip is about 3 1/2" inches...a lil more than 1/2...its pretty big...holla back!
Old 12-25-2002
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Looks nice

Old 12-25-2002
Registered!!

Just a lil somethin'....

Attachments:
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] Red Led Washers.jpg (18 Kb)
Old 12-25-2002
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Not my style but hey........whatever floats your boat.

Old 12-26-2002
Registered!!

euJin is an unknown quantity at this point
ahh shiet, someone help my little brother. he's got some rice on his car
Old 12-26-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
I think that looks pretty good, but with a bodykit it'll look even better. It'll hide it a bit in back.
Old 12-27-2002
Registered!!

Unleaded is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought the n1 is angled? also, is this a catback cause your midpipe looks kinda rusty for being new, so i'm assuming it's your stock pipe.
Old 12-27-2002
Registered!!

wsup peepz, this is a FULL Catback..the reason it looks so "rusty" iz kuz it was raining the day i took the picture and i was ridin' around in it...a lil dirt and water mixes in for a shiesty look on my pipes...but its the real deal, just a lil dirty....i also thought that the Apexi N1 sat at an angle to but, i guess on ours it doesn't...i don't know the situation on that (if someone could supply more info, that would be great!) i had an octane kit way before i bought my n1, but i sold it...it would hide the exhaust better kuz right now i'm exposin to much of myself for people to see! haha...anyways, the next thing imma do to my car is clear the corners...imma probably take a couple hours on it kuz i don't wanna mess it up...and nobody told me how to post a vid on here....info please, i would like to share wit yall! holla back peepz!!