Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

NEW pics of sahved washer nozzle and gas filler

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pleasejoe is an unknown quantity at this point
NEW pics of sahved washer nozzle and gas filler

heres a pic of my hood with no washer nozzle

up close

and my new place for my gas filler

where the gas door use to be
Old 09-16-2002
The Standard One

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
i thought you were going to relocate the gas filler to behind the taillight... i guess its easier to just put it in the trunk tho...
Old 09-16-2002
Registered!!

the bodyshop couldnt get the hindge thingy, so i decided to leave it in the trunk
Old 09-16-2002
Registered!!

ihaveacivic is an unknown quantity at this point
this guy i seen in VA has his Gas tank opening in the trunk like that.. hehe you can look at it this was if you always pull the latch(opens the trunk) instead of pushing(opens the gas cover) you will not feel so bad.. i hate when i do that..
Old 09-16-2002
I'm bigger than you.

DannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to all
how do you get windshield washer fluid out now? what do you do when you need some, just spit on it???
Old 09-16-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
yea man thats what i want to know tooooo!
how are u gonna clean the windshield ????
Old 09-16-2002
Registered!!

trevor is an unknown quantity at this point
Daamm Joe, shaving everything........crazy........
Can't wait to see everything finished.....
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-16-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

Vizyun is an unknown quantity at this point
Man, it's takin' a while, but Joe, my man, your Civic is SO going to OWN US ALL . . .
Old 09-16-2002
Registered!!

BLUENVY01 is an unknown quantity at this point
man joe... i told you to make sure your shop could figure out how to do the hinges for the taillight filler before you go cutting anything!
see...this is the problem with people today... they have no common sense! come on now, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that puting a gas tank filler in a trunk is going to expose you to VERY HARMFUL FUMES. had you some how figured how to make the TAIL LIGHT HINGE before you went and chopped up your fuel filler, you might have saved yourself some time and energy, not to mention the embarassment that your gonna feel when you have to pop your trunk every time you want to fill your gas tank.
we have a guy over where i live who did the same thing, and every time he goes to the gas station, people laugh at him, including his friends...
and the whole shaving your washers... unless you figured out how to mount them somewhere out of site, i dont think that was the brightest idea also. what happens when your driving down the road, and all of a sudden a big trunk splashes some mud onto your window... what then? you gonna stop on the freeway and pull out your windex and squegee and start cleanin your windshield?
Old 09-16-2002
Registered!!

BLUENVY01 is an unknown quantity at this point
man joe... i told you to make sure your shop could figure out how to do the hinges for the taillight filler before you go cutting anything!
see...this is the problem with people today... they have no common sense! come on now, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that puting a gas tank filler in a trunk is going to expose you to VERY HARMFUL FUMES. had you some how figured how to make the TAIL LIGHT HINGE before you went and chopped up your fuel filler, you might have saved yourself some time and energy, not to mention the embarassment that your gonna feel when you have to pop your trunk every time you want to fill your gas tank.
we have a guy over where i live who did the same thing, and every time he goes to the gas station, people laugh at him, including his friends...
and the whole shaving your washers... unless you figured out how to mount them somewhere out of site, i dont think that was the brightest idea also. what happens when your driving down the road, and all of a sudden a big trunk splashes some mud onto your window... what then? you gonna stop on the freeway and pull out your windex and squegee and start cleanin your windshield?
Old 09-16-2002
Registered!!

Briareos is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: BLUENVY01
and the whole shaving your washers... unless you figured out how to mount them somewhere out of site, i dont think that was the brightest idea also. what happens when your driving down the road, and all of a sudden a big trunk splashes some mud onto your window... what then? you gonna stop on the freeway and pull out your windex and squegee and start cleanin your windshield?[hr]
this man brings up some good points. These were probably, in retrospect, two very poorly thought out mods, that will only serve to make your life harder in the future. The gas tank in the trunk thing is a VERY bad idea... if you or anyone you know smokes, you had better keep them away from the inside of your car. You might as well have relocated the steering wheel to the right hand side, the stick shift to the back seat and your headlights somewhere behind the front wheels.

Old 09-16-2002
Registered!!

STYLIN2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 09-16-2002
illest ma f*cken member

SkiLLzSter is an unknown quantity at this point
yup i agree you went too crazy with the shaving...
Old 09-17-2002
Registered!!

[hr]how do you get windshield washer fluid out now? what do you do when you need some, just spit on it??? [hr]
im jus gonna squeegy it everymorning, until i incorperate integra winshield washer, which are located in the gutters of the windshield!!!jason, stop being so jealous, ur ride is sick, now mine is too, i have all reasons do to wut i did to my car!!! oh yeah by the way, it will be done by the end of this week! maybe tomorow, maybe saturday, the paint is curing now!!!!
Old 09-17-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: pleasejoe
[hr]how do you get windshield washer fluid out now? what do you do when you need some, just spit on it??? [hr]
im jus gonna squeegy it everymorning, until i incorperate integra winshield washer, which are located in the gutters of the windshield!!!jason, stop being so jealous, ur ride is sick, now mine is too, i have all reasons do to wut i did to my car!!! oh yeah by the way, it will be done by the end of this week! maybe tomorow, maybe saturday, the paint is curing now!!!![hr]
Well, at least you have the whole wiper fluid thing figured out... kinda. Now all you need to do, is figure out how to breath gas fumes without passing out, and you'll be all set.
Old 09-17-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Well, at least you have the whole wiper fluid thing figured out... kinda. Now all you need to do, is figure out how to breath gas fumes without passing out, and you'll be all set.[hr]
does everyone here know how to fill the gas? not causing the fumes to spread everywhere? takes a little common sence
Old 09-17-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Well, at least you have the whole wiper fluid thing figured out... kinda. Now all you need to do, is figure out how to breath gas fumes without passing out, and you'll be all set.[hr]
does everyone here know how to fill the gas? not causing the fumes to spread everywhere? takes a little common sence[hr]
fumes travel on air molecules, which seap out of the filler... even when the cap is on. You will be exposed to fumes, there is no doubt about that... the real question is... how long before you can't stand the smell anymore before you move it somewhere else ?
Old 09-17-2002
Registered!!

[hr]

fumes travel on air molecules, which seap out of the filler... even when the cap is on. You will be exposed to fumes, there is no doubt about that... the real question is... how long before you can't stand the smell anymore before you move it somewhere else ?[hr]
wut filter are you talking about???
Old 09-17-2002
Registered!!

RSX XTC is an unknown quantity at this point
ok now my question is that. when you fill your gas your going to get gas everywhere, its a natural fact. you put it in the trunk and its going to stink.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] im sorry bro, but i dont think it a good idea... are you putting a system in to... you be chilling driving down the highway and a little gas leaks out hits wire and your a rolling ball of fire..[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-17-2002
DMX
Registered!!

DMX is an unknown quantity at this point
how much did all this cost u?
and whats the point of shaving all that?
Old 09-17-2002
Registered!!

[hr]

fumes travel on air molecules, which seap out of the filler... even when the cap is on. You will be exposed to fumes, there is no doubt about that... the real question is... how long before you can't stand the smell anymore before you move it somewhere else ?[hr]
wut filter are you talking about???[hr]
I said "filler"... as in the little tube you put the gas nozzle in. Another concern was just brought up... you will also be putting yourself at risk if you put a system in your car. I don't know if you heard about the science teacher in texas, but he left the gas on to one of the bunson burners, and when he came in a few hours later and flipped on the switch, the gas exploded because of the electrical charge in the lights. A subwoofer has a much more exposed power system, along with the amps... if your trunk were to fill up with fumes, you could theoretically ignite them when your sub hits hard (ever seen a sub glow when it hits hard ?... that's electricity). If these fumes ignited, that little gas cap wouldn't stop air pressure from sucking the flame right into your gas tank. food for thought.
Old 09-17-2002
Registered!!

CUE2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
first of all, car looks nice with all that stuff shaved and everything... but, the next thing I have to say is...
Puff, puff........................... KABOOOOM!!!!!
Goodness Gracious Great ***** of FIRE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2002
Registered!!

wutever, i like it
Old 09-18-2002
Registered!!

Purple2001Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
well joe i like it shaved it looks good!!! but i also have to go with them on the gas filler. me i wouldnt want to smell gas the whole time i riding in the car. but like i said it looks good cant wait to see it finished