Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Any other mods for an AT?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond repute
Any other mods for an AT?

sup sup...if you got a AT 2k1 civ' like mine and u know of any other mod to help it gain HP/Torque can yall let me know? So far this is what I got...

DC TCS Catback Exhaust
DC Header
AEM SRI
AEM Underdrive Pulley Kit
AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gears
DENSO Iridium Spark Plugs

Thats pretty much all I have at the moment...besides a chip...but if yall can help me out, thats all I can think of for us people who have an AUTO....and those who want to know if my car is fast with all the mods so far.....I still need to take my car to a DYNO for the cam gears, but other than that....my civic is pretty quick with these mods...I like to time my 0-60 mph, I hit a 10.4 sec without the cam gears....now that I have them installed, after the DYNO, then I'll test it again....then its off to the races!
Old 08-27-2002
Registered!!

RSX XTC is an unknown quantity at this point
if you are doing 0-60 in 10.4 with all those mods how long is your 1/4 mile ???
Old 08-27-2002
Registered!!

vokals is an unknown quantity at this point
only other thing is nos dude ! [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 08-27-2002

do internals like me
Old 08-27-2002
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

EManEX will become famous soon enoughEManEX will become famous soon enough
Is there a "Shift Kit" for our AT? If there is that would be a good investment.
Old 08-27-2002
Registered!!

aZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura aboutaZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura about
Torque converter from Level 10!

An automatic 7th gen Civic DX does 9.86 secs in 0-60. With all those mods, shouldn't it be faster? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

Old 08-27-2002
Registered!!

PaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond repute
Haha....funny u should ask that...i forgot to mention that I timed my 0-60mph using my cell phone, so by the time i hit the "start" on the phone and my foot hits the pedal, I'm way off....so the time is off guys...sorry about that....but yeah, I just adjusted my AEM Cam Gear to the 3rd tick mark (6 degrees)...talk about a push off the line...it really kicks....so yup....I'm taking my car to the dyno's this friday and I'll let yall know how all the mods came out! Holla
[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 08-27-2002
Registered!!

ironcow is on a distinguished road
why the hell would you use a cell phone
Old 08-28-2002
Registered!!

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

Haha....i know, sounds dumb to yall, but that is my only means of clockin' my speed....I haven't made it out to the trax yet, but i'mma do that next week and clock my 1/4 mile.

I haven't seen any other AT on this site (haven't even checked), that has as many mods as mine....if you got a link though hit me up...I wanna peep out some engines too!
Old 08-28-2002
Registered!!

StraightEdgeCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
use the filter/search on members rides..there are alot of members with AT with tons of mods..one i can think of off hand is the first members rides/owner of this site..cheack that one out
Old 08-28-2002
Registered!!

RSX XTC is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe a Stop Watch would be good ???? [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 08-28-2002
Registered!!

Haha....i got one around the garage somewhere....just can't find it....anyways, what ET does a basic AT get with an i/h/e on the 1/4 mile?
Old 08-30-2002
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
That Suziki Aero has a DOHC 2.0 L engine and it only gets 4 more HP than the Civic 1.7 L SOHC?
Old 08-30-2002
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: PaCiFiKbAllA
Haha....funny u should ask that...i forgot to mention that I timed my 0-60mph using my cell phone, so by the time i hit the "start" on the phone and my foot hits the pedal, I'm way off....so the time is off guys...sorry about that....but yeah, I just adjusted my AEM Cam Gear to the 3rd tick mark (6 degrees)...talk about a push off the line...it really kicks....so yup....I'm taking my car to the dyno's this friday and I'll let yall know how all the mods came out! Holla
[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][hr]
Where did you get your cam gear? I'm looking for the best price. I figure getting some initial advance would be the most help for an auto trans. I have a FIPK, but it doesn't really kick in till about 4000 RPM>

Old 08-30-2002
Registered!!

sweetness is an unknown quantity at this point
Apexi vafc , fuel pressuer regulator, ignition system, or chip the ecu if there is a program for it.
Old 08-30-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
yea get the DIRECT ignition MSD box from MSD it should help!!
but its gonna run a arm and a leg like 500USD!!!
Old 08-30-2002
Registered!!

PoopyRay is an unknown quantity at this point
goto kmart and buy a stop watch.
Old 08-30-2002
Registered!!

Yukonart will become famous soon enough
[hr]Originally posted by: Bartkat
That Suziki Aero has a DOHC 2.0 L engine and it only gets 4 more HP than the Civic 1.7 L SOHC?[hr]
Yeah. . .and I'll bet the Aero is heavier, too! Those things don't look as though they could corner worth a damn, either. WAY too tall!!!!

Old 08-30-2002
Registered!!

Yo' Bartkat, i get my mods from Performance Autoworx ( technical japanese raceshop) in Modesto...I've gotten all my stuff from them...and the cam gear ran me $150 plus another $60 for install....so thats a estimate for u...if you can find parts for our cars cheaper elsewhere let me know...

Oh yeah, does anyone know how many degree's to advance the cam gear? I got my tick mark set at 4...I feel better response around the -5000rpm range...I don't wanna advance it too far...holla!
Old 08-30-2002
Registered!!

damn keyboard... i meant earlier "in the 3-5000 rpm" range....just had to correct myself
Old 08-30-2002
Registered!!

aZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura aboutaZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura about
[hr]Originally posted by: Bartkat
That Suziki Aero has a DOHC 2.0 L engine and it only gets 4 more HP than the Civic 1.7 L SOHC?[hr]
Yeah. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG] Go figure. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-02-2002
Registered!!

Assasin is an unknown quantity at this point
hey pacifica i am in modesto to hit me up at bigarv111@aol.com i wanna check out ur car some day and recruit your *** to ba7genz