My car - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2015   #1
Registered!!

Userfornow is an unknown quantity at this point
My car

This is my car. She`s an 86 honda civic hatchback and I want to put some money into her. any suggestions on where I can get started?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	my car.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	87498  
Userfornow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015   #2
Registered!!

Blavrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My car

What kind of price range are you looking to get started with? I'm still putting off starting mine until I get all these little things that keep screwing me over, but I'm wanting to take the car off the road to rebuild the motor, and swap to an m/t, that's where I'm starting.
Blavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015   #3
Modtarded!

Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light

What kind of results are you looking for?
Poopies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015   #4
Registered!!

Well, my "theme" I suppose you could say for my car at the moment is custom stock, but I know it'll definitely be a noticable difference, depends on how bad the engine is, I know my rings need to be changed, it's a D15B7, was thinking about taking an A6 cam with a Y8 sprocket initially, but all my research said that without a manual trans it's just spending money to make the car slower. I'm relatively new in this dept. of the automotive world, and It's been a while since I worked on a car other than my own, hell, even on my own, except for my damn ECM issues haha. I guess that's what happens with a 20 year old car that had two elderly owners prior to me, and I've been pretty hard on it the last 30k miles, as opposed to the other 110k miles of it's life.

Last edited by Blavrick; 02-08-2015 at 11:34 AM.
Old 02-08-2015   #5
Registered!!

Edit: Totally thought you were User, Poopies lol. Serves me right for not paying attention

Yeah, wow, I have been awake too long..Only 10 more hours to go