Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My humble little em2

Old 03-14-2012
Girls twist wrenches too...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roxie is a jewel in the roughRoxie is a jewel in the roughRoxie is a jewel in the rough
My humble little em2

Sorry for the sun angle in a couple shots, but I don't care too much lol. The car is kinda dirty, so sorry if it's not that great looking to some.

Finally got my badges with the blue background on, and I think it looks nice ^.^
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Front.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	82781   Click image for larger version

Name:	Side.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	82782   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rear 2.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	82785  
Old 03-14-2012
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: My humble little em2

I like the blue!

Silver ftw
Old 03-14-2012
Registered!!

Pheet is on a distinguished road

Nice car! Need better pictures though.
Old 03-14-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

omg ricer fart cannon to the max

bwahahaha....

jk
Old 03-14-2012

Roxie is a jewel in the roughRoxie is a jewel in the roughRoxie is a jewel in the rough

Thanks guys. I'll probably get some better pictures later. Was a bit too late in the day, and I only used the camera on my iPod. I'm going to try and get my sister to take some pictures once I have it cleaned up a bit. She does photography one the side as a business. As well, I don't have any film for my SLR, so I can't get any good pictures myself. Just thought I'd post this since people were asking lol.

And Bomber, I thought I'd do the blue since everyone else is doing red. Plus, the only blue backing I've seen has been the dark/royal blue like from the factory badges. I like to change things up. Glad I didn't put the civic badge back on with the blue backing on there, it looks nice off the car, but tacky on it.

Just need to get the following for now, and I'll be a happy cookie:

- "Eat, Sleep, JDM" decal for the back window
- "Don't Shift Miss" Mugen badge
- Black window sticker to block the sun at the top of my windscreen
- Hood pins installed, since my current latch is a little funky
- 5 spoke rally wheels,
- redo the rubber lip on the front bumper, but more towards the front
- black mesh grill with my current badge on it
- MAYBE some white underglow. Don't want the neons before the body kit, but it would come in handy for me. I'm usually the only person who knows where to go, my friends lose me in traffic, and since I drive in groups to many different events/parties with friends it would be nice to just say "follow the white neons" hahaha. Seriously, my friends are idiots some times
Old 03-14-2012

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
omg ricer fart cannon to the max

bwahahaha....

jk
Once I have the actual muffler I want, This tip will look small lmao. It's only an exhaust tip since 1) I can't afford a new muffler, and 2) I don't like the way most mufflers sound. So I just went for aesthetics

I did originally pick out one that was about another inch in diameter, but it didn't fit snug enough. Was a sad day lol. But I like my little fart cannon

Oh... I bet my fart cannon is quieter than yours!
Old 03-14-2012
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

smart girl, deleted the number plate
yeah, my fart cannon was installed so i could just simply... clear the rear sway bar... sad... i preferred to keep the stock muffler, so it would be less evident, though the progress sub-frame in my car makes it pretty evident the car is modded... the halo light s too...
Old 03-14-2012
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I like the shot of your rear end. Don't let these other guys tease ya.

We've all been there before, sometimes a tip is all you can get. I do agree, that it's the quality of the fart cannon that counts. A lot of people think it's it's all about the size. Not so.
Old 03-14-2012
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

^ says the guy who chopped his exhaust to clear his sway bar too
Old 03-14-2012
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Haha! I can never get one past you, Sandro.
Old 03-14-2012

Originally Posted by maxtierney
Well, I like the shot of your rear end. Don't let these other guys tease ya.

We've all been there before, sometimes a tip is all you can get. I do agree, that it's the quality of the fart cannon that counts. A lot of people think it's it's all about the size. Not so.
I like my rear end too haha.

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
^ says the guy who chopped his exhaust to clear his sway bar too
Oh snap... lol. And my car will not look stock later on by any means. My body kit will totally eff that plan up. Once you make half the car look different, there's no reason not to keep going in my books!
Old 03-15-2012

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Roxie
. As well, I don't have any film for my SLR, so I can't get any good pictures myself. Just thought I'd post this since people were asking lol.
what slr do u have?
Old 03-15-2012

Once I have the actual muffler I want, This tip will look small lmao. It's only an exhaust tip since 1) I can't afford a new muffler, and 2) I don't like the way most mufflers sound. So I just went for aesthetics

I did originally pick out one that was about another inch in diameter, but it didn't fit snug enough. Was a sad day lol. But I like my little fart cannon

Oh... I bet my fart cannon is quieter than yours!

to be honest, it looks horrid. i think a stock black-tipped muffler looks better. that coffee can looks out of place =\

the rest of the car i like.

and as for ur muffler being quieter than mine, you are absolutely correct. but my HKS hi-power does have a very nice purr to it.
Old 03-15-2012

Originally Posted by maxtierney
A lot of people think it's it's all about the size. Not so.
your wrong. its ALL about size...but what the hell do i know, im asian.

I like my rear end too haha.
pixs or it doesnt exist. wait, are we still talking about the car?
Old 03-15-2012

what slr do u have?
It's an old Nikon N70.

to be honest, it looks horrid. i think a stock black-tipped muffler looks better. that coffee can looks out of place =\

the rest of the car i like.

and as for ur muffler being quieter than mine, you are absolutely correct. but my HKS hi-power does have a very nice purr to it.
Meh, to each their own! I only want a larger muffler because it's a bit of an inside joke between a friend and myself. He has some huge GReddy muffler on his WRX, and me being the ricer... you see where this is going haha.

your wrong. its ALL about size...but what the hell do i know, im asian.

pixs or it doesnt exist. wait, are we still talking about the car?
I think we're talking about my... ummm... rear end. Aren't we?

As far as you being asian... I'm going to have to find this video for you lol. I have WAY too much time on my hands to have a video response for practically everything I come across.
Old 03-15-2012

It's an old Nikon N70.

Meh, to each their own! I only want a larger muffler because it's a bit of an inside joke between a friend and myself. He has some huge GReddy muffler on his WRX, and me being the ricer... you see where this is going haha.

As far as you being asian... I'm going to have to find this video for you lol. I have WAY too much time on my hands to have a video response for practically everything I come across.
i was shooting with an nikon N80 the past few months. shooting black and white and i love it...especially the development part. freaking so much more satisfying than Digital.

and you should join our RA group... ricers anonymous

and "this video" you're talking about, its of you right?
Old 03-15-2012

you sholud check our photography forum out
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2...hy-videography
Old 03-15-2012
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

It's an old Nikon N70.

yeeeeaaahhhhh an other ricer like me =D

Last edited by mac25; 03-15-2012 at 03:12 AM.
Old 03-15-2012

she's one of us mac... very good. shes a keeper.
Old 03-15-2012
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

I like it... ... well... everything but that shiny thing sticking out of your rear end.
Old 03-15-2012

i was shooting with an nikon N80 the past few months. shooting black and white and i love it...especially the development part. freaking so much more satisfying than Digital.

and you should join our RA group... ricers anonymous

and "this video" you're talking about, its of you right?
Yeah, film is awesome. Haven't shot it in ages though. No... this video is some Splinter Cell co-op recording of these two kids playing, and talking about asians most the movie lmao. It's OLD as hell. And why would I join RA? I'm no quitter! I'm proud of it... though I don't know why

Originally Posted by mac25
yeeeeaaahhhhh an other ricer like me =D
Oh yeah, mine will be shooting Uncle Ben's out the exhaust when I'm done.

she's one of us mac... very good. shes a keeper.
I'm flattered

Originally Posted by BlueEM2
I like it... ... well... everything but that shiny thing sticking out of your rear end.
I like shiny things... I think that's why I bought it bahaha
Old 03-16-2012
Naturally Aspirated

513EM1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm diggin' the blue badges!