Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

The other ride (Z)

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011
Pretty friggin old-school member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of light
The other ride (Z)

I mentioned the Z in my other post. Figured I'd post it too. The murano is there too, but who cares about that

2006 Touring. Bought it new in 06. Hope to keep it till the wheels fall off.

Old 04-26-2011
2001 Civic LX

garden772 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The other ride (Z)

The Fairlady Z is such a sweet looking car but with a menacing side to it. SInce its 06 its the 350z right?
Old 04-26-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

Mmm sexy car ! <3
Old 04-26-2011

silver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by garden772
The Fairlady Z is such a sweet looking car but with a menacing side to it. SInce its 06 its the 350z right?
Yeah, it's a 350z. It's the 300hp rev-up engine. 2005 was 287hp, 2007 was 305. I guess I got the middle man.
Old 04-26-2011
2001 Civic LX

garden772 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by silver_surfer
Yeah, it's a 350z. It's the 300hp rev-up engine. 2005 was 287hp, 2007 was 305. I guess I got the middle man.
Isn't that how it always is lol. You buy one thing now next year they change the sucker. You haven't installed any performance mods? Seems like it is better suited for interior/performance mods than exterior mods.
Old 04-26-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,452 Likes on 1,205 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

have you ever turned the traction control off? Some do it the first time in their first time autoX thinking they are big shots in their shiny car
They come back almost crying and never turn it off afterwards

After bashing it, i need to complement - nice car! :P

Last edited by sdaidoji; 04-26-2011 at 09:25 PM.
Old 04-26-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Try turning off the traction control on an M5, god damn that was scary even driving normally.

I'm a big fan of 350zs, a couple of my friends own them, definitely one of the three cars I'd consider buying when my civic dies.

Last edited by MindBomber; 04-26-2011 at 10:43 PM.
Old 04-26-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Yeh, i would guess M5 is luxury type with a stupidy engine under the hood... Agree they should be scarier than the Z...
Old 04-26-2011

Yeah I turn off VDC quite often. I don't really street race, but I get on it once in a while. You go from 1st to 2nd at max RPM with it on and it bogs down. Pretty annoying. I've left it stock too. I bought it with the NISMO exhaust from the dealer. Makes it sound much nicer IMO. Don't know if I'll ever decide to boost it. I'd like to, but I like it not detonating on me on some random Tuesday.
Old 04-27-2011
Person

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

Hope to keep it till the wheels fall off.
When they do fall off let me know! lol
Old 04-27-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Yeah I turn off VDC quite often.
you have cojones! thumbs up
Old 04-27-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

one pixture?!?!?/ thats it????!!!!!!!!

post more or else ill ban you! lolz
Old 04-27-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

You guys are spoiled. lol. I drove for years before traction control was readily available, you just learn like anything else. It's just like cellphones- what the hell did we do before we had 'em. lol.
Old 04-28-2011

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lazlong
You guys are spoiled. lol. I drove for years before traction control was readily available, you just learn like anything else. It's just like cellphones- what the hell did we do before we had 'em. lol.
whats a cellphone? is it those things that flip and only have one color on the screen? can it make phone calls like my iphone?
Old 04-28-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
whats a cellphone? is it those things that flip and only have one color on the screen? can it make phone calls like my iphone?
What're phone calls?

Is it like an early version of black berry messenger?
Old 04-28-2011
Person

lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MindBomber
What're phone calls?

Is it like an early version of black berry messenger?
What's blackberry messenger....is that like some early version of facetime?
Old 04-28-2011

Originally Posted by lollygagger
What's blackberry messenger....is that like some early version of facetime?
win.

but BBM is FTMFW!
Old 04-28-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
win.

but BBM is FTMFW!
Then why do you have an iphone
Old 04-28-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Originally Posted by lazlong
I drove for years before traction control was readily available, you just learn like anything else.
Actually, non... At these power levels, having had only diven with traction control, the guys were REALLY about to cry when they came out of the car... They did not have an idea what the car is actually capable of, including kicking the crap out of some oblivious drivers that thought they were big shots with the electronic control on... Pity...
Old 04-28-2011

Originally Posted by MindBomber
Then why do you have an iphone
because i actually want to be able to do stuff on my phone...

the only thing i managed to do on my BB was check email, bbm, and make these so called "phone calls"

dont get my worng, i had a BB for 6 years all the way from the 7, 8, 9 series... great phone.

thats where it ends. lol plus most my friends dont have BBM anymore.