Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Need help?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RGCivic05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Need help?

I have just bought myself a 2005 honda civic sport, i dont know anything about them and would like some help.
Could anybody tell me what mods go best with the car?
many thanks.

Last edited by RGCivic05; 01-17-2011 at 06:48 PM.
Old 01-17-2011
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Re: Need help?

Well, what do you want from the car? Performance? Audio? Comfort? Cosmetic mods?
Old 01-17-2011
Registered!!

For now no performance unless its a small noise from exhaust, what could I do to improve visuals of car, lighting ?
Old 01-17-2011
Registered!!

CoupedUp04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lip Kit, Tint, Fog Lights, Leather RSX Seats, Side Markers, Upgraded Suspension (helps handling of course, but also looks mean), Rims, HID Headlights... just to name a few.

Do some research and look up as many sites as you can that sell aftermarket parts (starting with the great deals on this site, of course). Good job not going for increased HP or building up the engine, though. It's possible but, in my opinion, not worth the time, trouble, money, or anything for how little the gains are.

Good luck and for the love of god, don't rice it out : )
Old 01-18-2011
Registered!!

Thanks alot man
ok got a few questions about these....if lowering the car how much is enough to make it look good but not stupid, and does my insurer need to know about any of these?
Also do you have any good website to search for parts....lights, springs, etc...
Thanks again
Old 01-18-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

All modifications do not need insurance approval, however, they also will not be covered
Old 01-18-2011
Registered!!

CoupedUp04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RGCivic05
Thanks alot man
ok got a few questions about these....if lowering the car how much is enough to make it look good but not stupid, and does my insurer need to know about any of these?
Also do you have any good website to search for parts....lights, springs, etc...
Thanks again
Lowering: Coil Overs (can sub out springs), Struts, Camber Kit (I think that's it? $800) They're adjustable so when it's nice weather you can ride low, bad weather ride higher... Do some research on this before you do it. For the research go to google, type in jfgi and hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button... you can find parts there too...

: )
Old 01-19-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Lmfao @ google's I'm feeling lucky

Type in "Lol Pirate" and hit I'm feeling lucky
Old 01-19-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Do your research on the forum. Pretty much any questions you have (including the opening one in this thread) can be found with the search button.