D2 Coilovers on finally... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2010   #1  
Registered!!

Erikwithak86 is an unknown quantity at this point
D2 Coilovers on finally...

So i've been here a while but have never posted any pics. I just got my D2 coilovers and Progress front sway on after a couple weeks of dealing with the shop and dealer and them losing my order and all kinds of stuff.

These are only a couple of shots of the finished work, springs are still settling and the car needs a bath. Right now all it has on it are the wheels, coilovers, front sway and intake.

Name:  IMG_0753.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  152.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0754.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  64.0 KB

When I get my exhaust on maybe I'll do a photo shoot. I have a Megan Drift Spec coming, already have the EX header and downpipe waiting.
Erikwithak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010   #2  
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: D2 Coilovers on finally...

your car is too high.... in for more pics.
civicsrcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010   #3  
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

looks good, just need to slam the front and keep the rear as is
MidnightCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010   #4  
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute

Perfect height I wouldn't go any lower or you'll have clearance issues with the exhaust.
ronaldo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010   #5  
Registered!!

Erikwithak86 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is a good height, in the rear at least. I think those settled a bit faster than the front, but I did drive 70 miles home with stock suspension in the trunk. If the front isn't lower by Saturday, I'll take the wheels off and crank it down even with the back. I just don't want to lower it more and then have it end up settling another inch. The speed bumps here are just small enough that I don't have to do anything crazy to get over them where the car is now. I was thinking of maybe getting the fenders rolled and putting on some 10mm spacers or something if the lugs are long enough. The wheels seem too far underneath car to me.
Erikwithak86 is offline   Reply With Quote