Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Update on my car

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Update on my car

I lost my memory card for my digi cam and finally found it again, so I thought I would take some pics.

This is where Im standing right now, I just got a new job that pays a dollar more per hour, and the bonuses are better, so I should be able to start getting some work done to it again!

All primer, ready for a coat of 2k.

Higer quality picture of the black headlights i just did.

From the front, Still no front bumper yet, but I did find an Aerogear bumper which looks exactly how I want it to, so Im going to get that soon.

Here's an interior shot of the pillars that I painted black.

Close up of the shifter I got for my birthday, NRG CF, it's so frickin sweet.

Another closeup

Here's a shot of the doors I did recently, it's Alsa Fiery red, with soft feel clear.

Shot of engine bay, I tried to clean it as best as possible. I have a HP racing header and a brand new valve cover that Im going to send of to get chrome soon, then get those in with a new exhaust.

Hey has this happened to anyone else?

When I was cleaning the engine bay, I removed a bunch of those plastic brackets that were unnecessary, and looks like behind the plastic cover on top of the valve cover, it actually rubbed off the paint/powdercoat that's on the stock cover! Crazy huh? I can't wait to get my new one in.

What's next/soon:

New front bumper
Coat of 2k primer

will post more when I get to that point!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	u001.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	75125   Click image for larger version

Name:	u002.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	75126   Click image for larger version

Name:	u003.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	75127   Click image for larger version

Name:	u004.jpg
Views:	636
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	75128   Click image for larger version

Name:	u005.jpg
Views:	579
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	75129  

Click image for larger version

Name:	u006.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	75130   Click image for larger version

Name:	u007.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	75131   Click image for larger version

Name:	u008.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	75132   Click image for larger version

Name:	u009.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	75133  
Old 11-02-2008
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update on my car

My wire cover did that as well. What color have you decided to paint the civic?
Old 11-02-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

I'm almost 100 percent sure I'm going to paint it a dark charcoal type color, either pearl or metallic. I think I would be happier with a darker color, something with a deep gloss/mirror finish. That's something that's not quite the same with white's and lighter colors.
Old 11-02-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for the update on the paint! BTW, I love that shift ****!
Old 11-02-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Looking good man. I dont know if you're going to like those fenders down the road. Looking good though, cant wait to see it painted... btw, are u sure you want to keep it this color for now, lol. Any my valve cover is like that was well.
Old 11-02-2008
Registered!!

KTciv_03 can only hope to improve

havent been on here in a while. i like where your headed.. plan on attending alot of car shows and things? will definately look unique and sick in a dark grey.
Old 11-02-2008
Registered!!

ampong has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Post some pics after you modded your car mate. It would be our pleasure to see those stuff.
Old 11-03-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

i like those door panels, they look really good. i am also interested to how the car turns out when done, good luck with the rest of it!
Old 11-03-2008
Registered!!

Street Kings will become famous soon enoughStreet Kings will become famous soon enough

Since ur Body is Prime, think of doing blend of Candy Red With 2 Black Racing Stripes from front end to back. That wud look sweet!
Old 11-03-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Same thing happened to my PC'd valve cover. Just a fact of 7thgen life.

Woot for progress!
Old 11-04-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Originally Posted by Street Kings
Since ur Body is Prime, think of doing blend of Candy Red With 2 Black Racing Stripes from front end to back. That wud look sweet!
Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think I'll be donig a racing stripe, but the candy red might be nice. Like a blood red.....maybe like a silver crystal pearl with a blood red candy on top....mmmmm.