Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Is this the real JDM 7thgen??

Old 10-09-2008
Civicforums Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Is this the real JDM 7thgen??

the ones that im selling have amber signals...pretty rare
Old 10-09-2008
Registered!!

sethro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manahoonie
wow! your TDM tails may be like the JDM ones... just from what i've seen in pics, i always thought that the TDM and JDM tails were like ours, with a RED turn signal...
http://www.tradecarview.com/used_car...ferio/1414589/

looking at this JDM Ferio, you can see they have the same tails...

and the side molding you're refering to Gearbox i think was just stuck on, since the Ferio doesn't come with door bumpers
Interesting how that car has no side moldings...
Old 10-10-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah it kinda looks bare without moldings lol. i know a few guys in japan added the side moldings cause they wanted to be usdm haha
Old 10-10-2008
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FALKEN
the ones that im selling have amber signals...pretty rare
yea, i edited my post there.... including a link to a pic of a civic in japan that has those tails

i always thought they were usdm ones with an amber bulb or something....
Old 10-10-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

nah the signal looks like the reverse light part with pinkish tint. if you put amber bulb behind red lens, it would barely be bright enough and still red.
Old 10-10-2008

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

well, any which way shape or form, it's different than the USDM.... just pics looked like it was the same....i'm tempted towards them, but i still like my red/clear ones
Old 10-10-2008
Registered!!

sethro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gearbox
yeah it kinda looks bare without moldings lol. i know a few guys in japan added the side moldings cause they wanted to be usdm haha

grass is always greener on the other side, always want what you can't have. I'm still jealous of those folding mirrors though
Old 10-10-2008

like mine!

the JDM ones aren't necessarily power folding...where they fold in when you park. at least that is what it appears when i see interior shots of JDM civics...i just wish we had the bracing in the trunk pass thru like they do...two diagonal bars that go from the outer top corners down to the middle bottom... better chassis bracing... does what the Neuspeed rear upper strut bar does for the EP3 and DC5