Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New goody!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008
New Mod on the Block

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
New goody!!!

got this in the mail today

its going to replace this

im bidding on another undertail on ebay right now, but if i dont win it, i'll prbably end up dremeling away at this one and making it fit. will post finished pics when its done
Old 06-02-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: New goody!!!

Cool... an led altezza light for your rice rocket

Have fun tinkering with mounting brackets.
Old 06-02-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Hm, Should be nice to see when you get it in.
Old 06-02-2008
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

coooool...

yep, thats all i have to say
Old 06-02-2008
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Cool... an led altezza light for your rice rocket

Have fun tinkering with mounting brackets.
its an integrated LED tail light for the rice rocket actually . the LED's are red for the running lights, and turn orange when you turn on the signals. it's gonna look good, it cleans up the rear fender and turn signals.
Originally Posted by icedcoco
coooool...

yep, thats all i have to say
^can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not... if you are, just know that my honda is faster than yours
Old 06-02-2008
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rennen
^can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not... if you are, just know that my honda is faster than yours
no im being serious. that looks very cool. pics after you get it on. plus, i want a faster honda than mine too..lol..getting my bike license is part of my "3 year plan."

Last edited by icedcoco; 06-02-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old 06-02-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

i am sure you will, but post pics after the install. nice bike btw.
Old 06-03-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

is that a cbr600??? Those are pretty sweet. i always wanted one but my mom wont let me lol.
Old 06-03-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

Good luck getting it on. Get some pics up when you have it on.

Wagner
Old 06-03-2008
New Mod on the Block

wired up the tail light today. the last owner did an absolutely atrocious job wiring the undertail i have on there now. they just hacked away at the wiring harness, so it took me about 20 minutes staring at a wiring diagram to figure out exactly which wires were which. on top of that, they just twisted the wires together and put electrical tape on it. that might be good enough for some people, but not for me. got everything working though. sodered all the wire connections and got some quick connects so i can take out the light if i ever have to. now i'm just waiting to for my new undertail to come to install it. more pics to come!
Old 06-04-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Sweetness, that's looking good.
Old 06-07-2008
New Mod on the Block

just won this on ebay! got it for a steal - $65 shipped!!! will post pics when its all finished.

here are a couple pics of inside my trunk. the wiring was SO much worse than it is now. it'll be very clean when i put in the other tail. when i bought the bike, there was a cord you could pull to open the truck. not only did it look really shitty, but was not secure at all. so i put in an actuator to pull the cord and open the trunk lid. its wired up to the brake lights, so it can only be opened when the key is at the "on" position. you can see it in the pics . overall a great mod.

Old 06-07-2008
New Mod on the Block

and yes, i know that there are exposed wires in there. im just too lazy to cut them. they go to the turn signals in the undertail, so they're not powered at all, and wont cause any damage.
Old 06-07-2008

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

That's pretty slick, man. I like it.
Old 06-12-2008
New Mod on the Block

just finished installing the new tail and undertail!
bike off

running lights

turn signal
Old 06-12-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

way to go! looks great. Your bike is sharp.
Old 06-13-2008
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute

it looked better before
Old 06-13-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by boricua_civic
it looked better before
are you kidding?

The new one is much better and more visible at night.
Old 06-13-2008
New Mod on the Block

yeah, this one is a LOT more visible. plus i really didnt like the other one. too much yellow. lol. the black breaks up the bike and gives it a nice contrast.
Old 06-13-2008

Yeah, I really like that.
Old 06-13-2008
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

nice upgrade i like it. i gotta get me a bike soon...