Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My super sleeper EG project

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ex-cobalter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My super sleeper EG project

Ge should get a group of sleeper cars together in a random parking lot, just to see what everyone came up with, lol. Mine is a chevy sprint 4 door hb, with a 305 V-8 motor in it.
Old 04-12-2008
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice

the pix were taken in LA in an undisclosed location...and sorry mike but i dont do meets with that car...well large meets when i dont know anyone lol...i wanna keep it as low of profile as possible...no one knows where it stays at night, no one knows where i park it when i work...

too risky of getting it stolen heh...oh well its fast as hell and its even better when i race other eg hatches and what not lol (not that i do it on the streets haha)

Last edited by ragingSPAM; 04-12-2008 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-12-2008
Registered!!

rick1574 will become famous soon enough

very nice, this is the same project i'm trying to accomplish with my ej1...but i'm a long way from the k motor.

are you lowered?
Old 04-12-2008
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
the pix were taken in LA in an undisclosed location...and sorry mike but i dont do meets with that car...well large meets when i dont know anyone lol...i wanna keep it as low of profile as possible...no one knows where it stays at night, no one knows where i park it when i work...

too risky of getting it stolen heh...oh well its fast as hell and its even better when i race other eg hatches and what not lol (not that i do it on the streets haha)
yeah i understand. thats one of the reasons i sold my teg. Living in fear of always being stolen. Everytime i login to hondatech in the so cal side, there's awalys a thread of a another teg being stolen near my house.

You should check out my ride once i finish my tsx retofit.
Old 04-12-2008
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice

Originally Posted by rick1574
very nice, this is the same project i'm trying to accomplish with my ej1...but i'm a long way from the k motor.

are you lowered?
yes i am on tanabe sustec pro coilovers they are basic ones which height adjust but dont adjust dampening...oh well its very comfortable to ride...

and mike, i see why u sold ur teg...and post some pix as soon as the retro's done...also we should start a socal meet soon