Just A Few Pictures - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2007   #1
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough
Just A Few Pictures

Well I was planning to install some new part that I ordered today, but they never came (ups and robearracing ) Soooo, I have the car a nice bath, clay bar treatment, and wax .

trurace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #2
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold
Re: Just A Few Pictures

u know, everything matches and whatnot, but the two tone, im just not feeling it, body kit is a little overdone, im just not a fan, its not horrible, but its ur car, and ur taste
greeen01civic4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #3
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Are there two different color fender vents on there? How come?

Car flows really well and that paint job looks flawless from the pics. But it's like walking behind a chick with a really great *** that you've never seen the face of. What's the bay look like?
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #4
Registered!!

jrock will become famous soon enoughjrock will become famous soon enough

I like...I would love to see that kit shaved... nice work
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #5
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

i like it. but yeah why 2 different color fender vents? and pics of the engine bay would be nice.

ever thought about a rear lip spoiler?
amexicancarguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #6
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

good job. I agree with clint...what does the engine bay look like? What kind of numbers are you putting down?

Minor fixes
1) the vents on the fenders don't match
2) the passenger side headlight is recessed and looks different from the driver's side?
robbclark1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #7
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfoos View Post
Are there two different color fender vents on there? How come?

Car flows really well and that paint job looks flawless from the pics. But it's like walking behind a chick with a really great *** that you've never seen the face of. What's the bay look like?
Lol yeah, I was driving on the highway, and I guess a clip on the fender insert was broken and it flew off. I had and extra one laying around, so I threw it on but I haven't painted it yet

Well right now the engine looks horrible, but here is what is supposed to look like

Old 12-09-2007   #8
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbclark1 View Post
good job. I agree with clint...what does the engine bay look like? What kind of numbers are you putting down?

Minor fixes
1) the vents on the fenders don't match
2) the passenger side headlight is recessed and looks different from the driver's side?
No numbers yet. I want to run 10psi, but I need to get a boost controller first. Then I am going to re-tune it and hit the dyno.

Yeah, Iv'e sprayed and resprayed those headlight the 5 times and its just getting annoying, so I am going to get rid of them. I am going to put some oem headlights on it, but I haven't got a hold of any yet.
Old 12-09-2007   #9
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

that is really nice. very clean. just not ny style. good job tho.
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #10
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

gorgeous set up, you really see the work that went into that car.

i m curious about the hood gap, was your hood just not closed or is that how it sits. and the gap around the left headlight in the pic looks funny

but gorgeous overall!, great paint, loving the 2 tone, and im really glad you aint no ricer either, you should really be putting some serious numbers down when you get it tuned
gj
chkolny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #11
Registered!!

I have NO IDEA why that gap is there. I noticed it with my cf hood on so I took it off and put the stock hood on and it was still there. I dono I guess my bumper is causing it???????

Last edited by trurace; 12-09-2007 at 06:31 PM.
Old 12-09-2007   #12
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

i would take off the bumper and check all the screws holding the light in, i can bet that one of them isnt aligned properly. at least get the two lights sitting properly together

and for the bumper-hood gap its prolly just your body kit, i dont think theres much you can do about that.

and i love the ghetto looking exhaust mani, lol! all rusted looking, throw some aluminum foil over that thing would ya?
chkolny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #13
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

the black vent doesn't look half bad actually
armieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #14
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

i dont really like that front bumper. everything else tho matches well and i like the two tone.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #15
Registered!!

54321r will become famous soon enough54321r will become famous soon enough

guy by me at the pizza place has same idea but metallic orange and black awesome
54321r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #16
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough

IMO the two tone would of looked better if the car had a simple lip kit but if you like it then man
ciVictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #17
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

I think you need wheels other then black to set it off....Right now they just blend in and almost look like steelies. Could just be the pictures though. Other then that not bad - Not my taste, but at least it looks well done.
01HonderCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #18
Registered!!

7GENCVC is an unknown quantity at this point

nicely done . i like them 2 tones. Any rear spoiler/lips?
7GENCVC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #19
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

everyone is doing two-tone now. i guess it time to repaint my car. well it was a good 4 year run i had...
drunkenmagnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #20
Registered!!

Yeah the picture doesn't really show off the rims that well, but regardless they do suck. I need to get some new ones. I have my eye on the tenzo dc-6 v2's
Old 12-10-2007   #21
Registered!!

2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about

Did you glass your dash? Or how did you paint it?
2DoorVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #22
Registered!!

We put body filler over the dash, sanded it down, and then painted. It does look like glass though
Old 12-10-2007   #23
Registered!!

2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about

yeah it does that why i wasnt sure! Im wanting to do something with mine but thanks for the Info!
2DoorVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #24
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

you should do a custom time attack with a colormatched ring around ur rim. Ur rims are soo damn dark that you need some detail on those. Looks like a nice show car though, enjoy.
03TxCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #25
Registered!!

Yeah when I saw the volk time attacks, I wanted to do something like that, but with a green. But it would be way to hard to paint. I'd rather just get some black wheels with nice lip, and I want to stay away from the green. There is TO MUCH green. From now on everything that I put on the car is going to be black.

Oh and here are some pictures of the inside. They suck but whatever.

P.S. I just got my parts

Old 12-10-2007   #26
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

Holy high contrast batman! I cant see a thing lol
ultimatetuner10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #27
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahah, the Revo is always a nice mod to do. It'll look much better than the stock oar you have in there now.

What's up with the auto cluster though? And what do you plan on doing about the airbag light? I've always been curious (but too lazy to search) about what folks do about that when they swap to an aftermarket wheel.

Did you do all the interior work yourself?
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #28
Registered!!

Yeah I just put it in and is sooooo much better. It is perfect with the skunk2 shift ****.

Meh im not to worried about the lights. I have just about every light lite up already. SRS-CEL and probably the airbag light to because I don't have an airbag.

Most of the interior was done by my dad. Like all the prep and sanding. His friend is a painter so he got him to do the painting. I would have helped, but I was in school at the time
Old 12-10-2007   #29
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel you on the green thing. its almost ninja turtle nostalgic...Some contrast would be nice though.
03TxCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #30
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

it is very apparent that you put some serious work into your car and everything flows really well, the whole theme is carried throughout the car very well. there seems to be a few little things that others pointed out, but you seem to know and have a solid plan on taking care of them all. nice work.
HonCiv02 is offline   Reply With Quote