HFP Kit Decision - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

View Poll Results: HFP Lip Kit
Yes 6 54.55%
No 4 36.36%
Undecided 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2007   #1
Registered!!

xcrxss is on a distinguished road
Question HFP Kit Decision

Hey you guys, I posted back awhile ago about whether or not I should buy an Si and make payments (because I'm going to college next year) but I went to the dealer and the payments were affordable so I'm doing yet, shitty part is, it takes 3-5 months to come in from Japan or Canada because there isn't one in NJ, DE, PA or MD the way I want. But yeah, to the point, I've always liked the Si without the HFP Lip kit, but Idk, I'm seeing more and more with them and I can't tell whether I should go with it or not. What do you guys think?
xcrxss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007   #2
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HFP Kit Decision

looks fine without it, kit costs more money, and you can always add it later. just get the car, and if down the road, you want the kit, do it then.
AmbulanceMonkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007   #3
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

you don't "have" to get the kit now. but if you do get the kit, you can always get an OEM one later and add it on.

HFP kit= YES... but not really important
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007   #4
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold

yeah just get it later on, its usually cheaper to anyway if you can install it yourself. youll get an Si, then really second guess modding it using anything that isnt oem. it is that good.
blouisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007   #5
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

wait; i actually think i like them without lowered without it anyway - just my two pennies.
HonCiv02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007   #6
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Add it later.... honestly I don't know why you are wanting to start up car payments a year before you go to college. If you are paying for college then throw the kit on later when you definitely have the money.
lordhelmet is offline   Reply With Quote