Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Do YOU knoww??

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
uruguayanboy will become famous soon enoughuruguayanboy will become famous soon enough
Cool Do YOU knoww??

Hey people i was shopping for full coilovers and i came across these ones that cought my attention because of it's price. thay are used and really cheap!! but he said that they're in perfect conditions! one my concerns was that he didnt mention the brand.another one is that he used it on a 01 cupe and i have an 02 cupe but as far as i know they both share the same type of suspension RIGHT??? if any of you can advice it'll be more than helpfull!! THANX

Old 11-09-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Re: Do YOU knoww??

I would not trust anything from eBay.
Old 11-09-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

01 and 02 are the same.

Thoes look like megans in a way, but they arent.. I dont know anything thats red.. maybe skunk or something?
Old 11-10-2007
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

not sure what they are, but I'm pretty sure they aren't skunk2
Old 11-10-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Need a link to the ebay sale.
Old 11-10-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

I have been looking on eBay for them with no luck.
The link would be very helpful.

Side note. They kinda look like someone painted their stock struts and put a set of sleeves on them. IDK just a bad feeling about these.
Old 11-10-2007
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...coilovers.html

http://www.legacyinnovations.com/

Last edited by robbclark1; 11-10-2007 at 10:44 AM.
Old 11-10-2007
Registered!!

Thanks ROB.

Am I the only person that noticed the car in the eBay pic?

HINT:
He is a member here and that pic was taken at SEMA.

Last edited by Alpha 5; 11-10-2007 at 11:06 AM.
Old 11-10-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

is it just me or do the pics make it look like there is no rear suspension at all?? you can see the rear wheel from the driver-side window?
Old 11-10-2007
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

i wouldnt buy used coilover overs the internet. there's no real way to determine if the shocks are blown or not. Buy them new over the internet with warranty or buy them used locally.
Old 11-10-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

The member here is Innovators. This is the second thread about these coilovers already.
Old 11-10-2007
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice

yea the dude selling those coilovers is a member here.

His k swap looks like a beast!
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

uruguayanboy will become famous soon enoughuruguayanboy will become famous soon enough

yeah i know he's a member here!! but im bidding on them but now after reading all your replies im thinking about canceling my bid... mann i dont want to spend money on something that i dont even know nothing about it!! thanks for everybodies time!! oh btw i read the other forum about these same coilovers... lol i see im not the only one trying to get them!!

Can i put any shoks (for civic) with any spring or coilover (made for civic as well) i mean can i mix brands like that..?? for example i was watching this tokico struts shocks and this kyb springs can i do that?
Old 11-11-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

look in the suspension FAQs man.... and stop typing up in a big bold colors.. thats annoying. he's a good guy.. have u tried pm'ing him? he says he does not know the brand because they came on the car when his customer brought it in. they are not HIS persay (sp?) but they are his customers.. he took them off cuz they went with a different suspension route. he's a really good guy and isnt trying to screw someone over.. its up to you. could be an ebay brand..could be something else.. but u wont know and neither does he.. he just wants to get rid of them..
Old 11-11-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

yes you can mix and match...just remember that ebay coilovers are all the same size, and your perches up front will be bigger, so its shitty way to go. Stick to the good stuff. About these coilovers, I have no clue in particular. Just dont assume that they are bad. If you get them and dont like em, il buy them from you for whatever price you paid and just slam my car
Old 11-11-2007
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Personally, I would pass on them.

Also, stop posting in big colored letters. We can read.

Yes, you can mix and match shocks, but you shouldn't have to. Find a full set.
Old 11-11-2007
Technical Assistant

Originally Posted by robbclark1

I think he meant mixing spring/strut companies..like can you use Tokico shocks and neuspeed springs, or you have to use tokico springs as well

Let me elaborate.

Companies might offer certain packages that are specifically matched for each other, but that doesnt mean that mixing will offer a different result. Tokico offers a package for the coupe with springs and struts , but they may not be agressive enough, or drop low enough for your liking. Do your research and see what others say, this isnt the kind of thing you go to replace and just buy the first stuff you see.
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by robbclark1

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
look in the suspension FAQs man.... and stop typing up in a big bold colors.. thats annoying. he's a good guy.. have u tried pm'ing him? he says he does not know the brand because they came on the car when his customer brought it in. they are not HIS persay (sp?) but they are his customers.. he took them off cuz they went with a different suspension route. he's a really good guy and isnt trying to screw someone over.. its up to you. could be an ebay brand..could be something else.. but u wont know and neither does he.. he just wants to get rid of them..

sorry boss.. i was just trying to make it easy to read but i see it's worst!! sorry about it!!!
Old 11-11-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

lol... its cool