Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Another Civic / 350z photoshoot.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007
< My future wife.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Another Civic / 350z photoshoot.

Well I just got done doing my first ever claybar treatment (of course with wash and wax). Then I got together with my best friend who owns a Z and we did a little photoshoot with my Canon Powershot SD600 camera. My muffler tip got all gross and one of the screws came loose, so I took it off.
Getting another tip soon.

You might be able to see how I cleared my drum brakes and instead of painting them flat black or gloss black, I just clearcoated them.

Enjoy. (click on the tabs to enlarge them. the minimized view really doesn't do the pics justice)

TIME ATTACK FTW Took the sticker off my friend's Z and slapped it on.

Last edited by armieo; 10-30-2007 at 04:32 PM.
Old 10-30-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another Civic / 350z photoshoot.

Man the front of the civic is way higher than the rear.
Nice pic though.
Old 10-30-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Looks pretty good. The clay bar produces amazing results doesnt it?
Old 10-30-2007
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MURDOCK
Man the front of the civic is way higher than the rear.
Nice pic though.
Yeah the g5 lip kit is like that. It makes the front high. It doesn't line up exactly with the sideskirts. But if you're talking about wheelgap, I feel like it's about even. I eyed it 100 times before getting an alignment.

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Looks pretty good. The clay bar produces amazing results doesnt it?
Thanks triz. Seriously the color is so much deeper. And it feels like a freshly waxed bowling alley.
Old 10-30-2007
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

is that the one thats going to be TT soon? looks pretty sick.
Old 10-30-2007
< My future wife.

yea man same one. It's a shame I left before the fuddruckers "photoshoot" hehe.
Old 10-30-2007
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

ur headlooks have half of the amber?? NICE!!!
Old 10-30-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

The wheel gap is perfect.
It's the way the front lip kit is angled slightly up that makes it look high on the front nose.
It's an easy fix with a different lip though.
All in all I really like it.
Old 10-31-2007
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about

that z is pure sex.
Old 10-31-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Haha our shoots look almost identical
Old 11-01-2007
Registered!!

uruguayanboy will become famous soon enoughuruguayanboy will become famous soon enough

looking good!! nice drop too! that's rio's parking lot all the way up right?? i'm maryland too!
Old 11-01-2007
Registered!!

Vinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trusted

nice photoshoot. i wish my car were that clean
Old 11-01-2007
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

Your car looks nice and shiny. I clayed, polished, and waxed my car last week. A few suggestions though. Remember its your car, you decide if you want to do these.

Put an aftermarket exhaust or at least an exhaust tip on the car. I almost thought your car had no muffler for a second. Also take off the "lx" emblem, and maybe even the "civic" one. It'll make your rear end look a lot cleaner.

Just my suggestions, you don't have to do them if you don't want. Its your car, but that's what I think will make your car look nice. Small touches, and very little money to invest as well.
Old 11-01-2007
Registered!!

Syke Fu will become famous soon enough

Nice 350Z, not feeling that kit on the civic though.
Old 11-01-2007
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

what mall is that? and what kind of exhaust tip do you have? im thinkin about getting one.
Old 11-02-2007
Registered!!

Berk_civicTURK is an unknown quantity at this point

nice rides.
Old 11-02-2007
< My future wife.

Originally Posted by Envy
what mall is that? and what kind of exhaust tip do you have? im thinkin about getting one.
Lol. I had an advanced auto parts tip but it got all rusty so I painted it chrome which looked awful. Then the other day a screw fell out on the road so it was rattling everywhere. End result: a civic/z photoshoot without any tip. That my friend, is a stock muffler right there. It's the stock muffler mod. haha. I'm going to correct this once I decide what to get. I saw Rob's DC TCS and it's growing on me but I have yet to find a good deal on one. I might just get another tip and keep the noise level down to a minimum.
Old 11-02-2007
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

well i realized that you had the stock muffler. after all, who would buy a brown tip? might as well sh*t on a stick. ive been looking at those OEM honda tips on eBay. Not the knock offs.
Old 11-03-2007
< My future wife.

Yeah the OEM ones are nice. The accord ones are nice. But heck at $12 you can't beat advanced auto tips since they all look like crap once you start driving.