Things to come. - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2007   #1  
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Things to come.

just some new stuff this weekend. gonna try to put them on after class tomorrow. im going to pain the lip flat black. and its a pretty cheap hood, so i have to get some hood pins and dremel the front a little bit to get the front molding to fit since it didnt come with a cf one. its gonna look so pimp . pics to come

Rennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #2  
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice
Re: Things to come.

Nice man ... How much u paid for the stuff and from where ? Good luck with the install ... btw y are u gonna paint it black ?
mani_is_kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #3  
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, i'm gonna paint the lip flat black. i paid $125 for the hood and $60 for the lip.
Old 10-29-2007   #4  
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

60 from where ?
mani_is_kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007   #5  
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

mugen style lip?
DsevenEm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007   #6  
Official Wish He Knew It All

HyeHonda05 will become famous soon enough

im lovin the hood ren......im dying to get one on mine.......can't seem to find any used ones for the 03-05........
HyeHonda05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007   #7  
New Mod on the Block

$60 shipped from ebay
Old 11-04-2007   #8  
New Mod on the Block

will take more pics next time i have some time to kill

i still need to put on my hood pins and drill holes for the windshield fluid squirter things. is there another way to mount the squirters? i dont want to have them on the hood...

Last edited by Rennen; 11-04-2007 at 07:06 PM.
Old 11-05-2007   #9  
New Mod on the Block

hood pins and ssm front trim put on

Old 11-05-2007   #10  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

nice! dont put squirters on hood. you can put them to shoot from that plastic rain gutter thing maybe.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007   #11  
New Mod on the Block

i was thinking about that, but would that mess up how they spray at all?
Old 11-05-2007   #12  
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

^^not if you aim them right. i actually did that to my ex gf's car when i put on her CF hood. It looks so clean and that way you dont have to drill anymore holes in the hood. Your car is lookin good bro!
spoonEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007   #13  
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

why pink or red hood pins?are they painted?powder coated or anodized?
MidnightCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007   #14  
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

They look anodized. Powder coating them probably wouldnt be a bad idea.
Old 11-05-2007   #15  
New Mod on the Block

how do you aim them? i've never messed with the sprayers. thats awesome that this is a possibility. the hood pins are red. they just look a little pink in the pics. do you guys think i should get a red H for the front of the grill to match?
Old 11-05-2007   #16  
omgwtfbbq mod.

Nah..stay away from the red H's. lol.

To aim them all i did Was have her sit in the car and spray them when I asked her to. i played around with them a little bit until I found a good spot, then just made some brackets for them. I did have to make some holes in it...but if you werent looking for them...you wouldnt even see them.
Old 11-05-2007   #17  
New Mod on the Block

where and how exactly did you mount them? is there any way you could take a pic of them? or draw it out?
Old 11-05-2007   #18  
omgwtfbbq mod.

haha...ill try and draw it out tomorrow at work. Being that Im not with her anymore, I can get pics of it unfortunately. It looked so clean too...