Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

TAKATA's installed..56k..get a drank!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KCblackVP will become famous soon enoughKCblackVP will become famous soon enough
Re: TAKATA's installed..56k..get a drank!

Minus all the bullshit i think the takata's look great.. momo, rota, takata, who cares? What you do to your car is your decision. In this case I say the belts look awesome and good job on the harness bar, those look sick as well.
Old 10-21-2007
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all

Looks good, but boiler's comments are just something serious to think about.

Last edited by HondaKorn; 10-21-2007 at 07:29 PM.
Old 10-21-2007
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

Originally Posted by So.Ill.EM2
why does everyone have to be such dicks on this site? he did something to his car and wanted some positive reinforcement about his decision. i wish people would just stay out if they're gonna rag on him. honestly, messing with your car anything beyond stock is considered not to be safe, so if you have bigger rims or tinted windows, consider yourself in the same damn situation. go get a wet nap and wipe your vaginas off.
so let's all suck his dick and then read the post about how so-and-so, aka burke420, died due to installing racing harnesses improperly and how whoever posted the thread just wanted to get the word out so no one else is a jackass and splurges $400+ on harnesses for a car that has 127hp max but it looks wicked awesome brah.
we have to be such dicks because it's a forum on the internet, and we call 'em like we see 'em.
Old 10-21-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

this site sucks! i mean rant and hate since you dont get laid!
Old 10-22-2007
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by modoman
so let's all suck his dick and then read the post about how so-and-so, aka burke420, died
I hope someone on this forum starts a thread containing the grizzly details on my death.
Old 10-22-2007
Registered!!

SR rejuvenated is a jewel in the roughSR rejuvenated is a jewel in the roughSR rejuvenated is a jewel in the roughSR rejuvenated is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by So.Ill.EM2
i understand telling the guy the risk, but it's the fact that people hammered it in over and over and over and over. we only need one person to tell him it's dangerous.
I for one never mentioned anything about it being a safety hazard. I simple said it was ugly.

Also since when over the internet are we supposed to praise rice and cars that we think are ugly?
Old 10-22-2007
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

Originally Posted by burke420
this site sucks! i mean rant and hate since you dont get laid!
yes, this site does suck these days. making it interesting with one of the last, if not the last, big flame threads does not mean those setting fire do not get laid.
Old 10-22-2007
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

hahahah MODO regulating up in heaaaaa!!!! LOL
Old 10-22-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

^I know right..
so let's all suck his dick and then read the post about how so-and-so, aka burke420, died due to installing racing harnesses improperly and how whoever posted the thread just wanted to get the word out so no one else is a jackass and splurges $400+ on harnesses for a car that has 127hp max but it looks wicked awesome brah.
hahahaha
Old 10-25-2007
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

so burke are u still alive???
Old 10-25-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah.. are you still ugly!
Old 10-29-2007
Registered!!

SR rejuvenated is a jewel in the roughSR rejuvenated is a jewel in the roughSR rejuvenated is a jewel in the roughSR rejuvenated is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by modoman
^when i neg rep you, i leave my name! hell i leave my name on all my reps.
anywhos, i only talked **** about the rims because someone crys about the brand name. not too mention this thread is not about looks, rather about the fact that he installed the grim reaper.
Haha yeah I know you leave your name. Gotten neg rep from you probably more than once. Also they called me a noob. I have been on this site longer than most people who are on it right now.
Old 10-29-2007
Banned

NOT longer than me...... NOOB!!!
Old 10-29-2007
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light

^^ Holly **** you joined right after the 9/11, LOL! long time
Old 10-29-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
NOT longer than me...... NOOB!!!
Haha go **** yourself bwuahahah
Old 10-29-2007
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MrXclusivE
^^ Holly **** you joined right after the 9/11, LOL! long time
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December...Sound familiar?
Old 10-29-2007
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light

Hey I'm just testing you guys

damn...
Old 10-29-2007
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

Haha, happens to the best of us bro.
Old 10-29-2007
Banned

OMG...

ABC > MrXclusive....

hahahahahha @ Honder... i was thinking the same thing... i was like WTF???
Old 10-29-2007
Banned

btw: SR go F urself as well... hahahaha
Old 02-16-2008
Banned

best thread ever... lmfao
Old 02-16-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

wow why was everyone so mean about it, i feel bad
Old 02-16-2008
Banned

let's say you tell a kid "hey kid don't eat that lollipop cuz that's a bad lollipop" will you get mad at the person telling the kid or the kid for being an arrogant fukk by saying "it's my lollipop and i look cool, i'll eat it"

???