Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

new shots of my em2

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough
new shots of my em2

we recently had a meet for another forum i'm on, ohiohondas, in columbus this past weekend and my friend joe took a bunch of pictures. not much has changed since the last time i posted pics...well, nothing cosmetically. i'm waiting to get amber pieces for my headlights, then i'm gonna black them out. still debating on a type-r/altezza grille or not.

oh, and the hard parking thing was all a joke. haha.
Old 10-15-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold
Re: new shots of my em2

k swap, 5 lug conversion, sweet, like the acura rims
Old 10-15-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

how about a drop and painted mirrors/door handles?
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

LatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of light

Looks good 2 me, can't go wrong with a K
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

definately a sleeper
Old 10-16-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks good man! In those first two pics, it almost looks like the old Honda B-47 Superior Blue!
Old 10-16-2007
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough

very simple and sleeper status
Old 10-16-2007
You VTEC...I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

for some reason that motor looks like it sits in the middle of the bay. Doesnt looked slammed up on the front passenger side of the bay like most i have seen. I will get my K eventually... I hate life and all its little expenses that come up. everytime I almost have enough cash something comes up
Old 10-16-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sniperscout
for some reason that motor looks like it sits in the middle of the bay. Doesnt looked slammed up on the front passenger side of the bay like most i have seen. I will get my K eventually... I hate life and all its little expenses that come up. everytime I almost have enough cash something comes up
it's probably just the angle, it's pretty close to the passengers side. just search hard man, it's easier to find a wrecked rsx-s for cheap.

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
how about a drop and painted mirrors/door handles?
it's on pro-kits right now with koni yellows, and its the only car i have right now. i'm waiting to get a beater for the winter. the roads where i live are seriously way too rough for anything lower. i have brand new sportlines in a box at home though. and i'm waiting for one of my dad's friends to respray my rear bumper cover, and that's when i'm getting the door handles and mirrors done.

thanks for all the positive feedback guys.
Old 10-16-2007
Registered!!

oh p.s. that's an ITR with a k20a swap sitting right behind me. thing is mint.
Old 10-16-2007
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

nice work...
Old 10-16-2007
Registered!!

wallydude03 will become famous soon enough

I love the clean look and the cleared out headlights
Old 10-16-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

let me know if you're planning on selling it again
Old 10-16-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice that engine > the car
Old 10-16-2007
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned

lookin good. looks like you got derek's car. it was a nice ride, always loved it.
Old 10-16-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by abmerop18
lookin good. looks like you got derek's car. it was a nice ride, always loved it.
yep. i've put a lot of TLC into it since i've had it. hopefully gonna see new paint here soon, and starting a wire tuck probably next month.
Old 10-16-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
let me know if you're planning on selling it again
it's ALWAYS for sale for the right price! haha. student loans own me and any chance i get to pay portions of them off i definitely sieze.