Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Morons tried to steal my car...

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007
New Mod on the Block

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Morons tried to steal my car...

i dont know when this happened. i realized this about ten minutes ago. i was driving on the highway last night, and it seemed like my door wasn't closed all the way because the wind seemed to be getting in a little. so i have some free time today and i looking at my door. and this is what i saw.

from what i can tell, they used a rusty screwdriver to try to get to the door lock from the inside... i mean come on, if you're going to steal a car, do it right. the passenger side has the same damage to it also. they must have thought since it didnt work on one side, it must work on the other. idiots...

now, what would be the best place for me to go to get my doors fixed? im thinking about tire kingdom since they say they can do it all, and im reluctant to go to the dealer.
Old 10-15-2007
Look at me im a supporting member

civicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nice
Re: Morons tried to steal my car...

that sucks
Old 10-15-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

whoooo lucky u ran into dumb inexperienced car thiefs...

Rennen = 1
Thiefs = -1

-1 because first they didnt succeed on one side, then they failed on the other side
Old 10-15-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

sucks.. I'd take it to a reliable shop, and avoid the stealership at all costs!
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Why can't people just leave stuff that ain't theirs alone?

Last Tuesday my neighbor left her window down (maybe an inch). Some A-hole pushed it down the rest of the way and then dug threw her car. He broke the window track and threw all the stuff in her car on the floor and driveway but stole nothing.

Just last night I caught some A-Hole (Probably the same one as above) trying to steal my dirt bike. The bike is in my little lawn shed and chained to a pipe that is in concrete. I heard someone in the shed, so I grab the Paintball gun and a 6D maglight. He heard me coming and ran out of the shed, I managed to put a hurt on him. I called the cops, when they got here I told them what happened. I also told them to look for a white guy covered in orange paint. When they heard that I shot him with the paintball gun they gave me crap. They said that "discharging a fire arm in city limits is against the law" I could go to jail. The cops, they don't care.

I could go on.
Sorry for the thread jack, it's just this crap pisses me off.

Sorry to hear about your car. Can you just put the window down and try to bend the frame back in?
Old 10-15-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

thats what im probably going to do.
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

HighBoost is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont think steal car is their goal. if they cant even break into a civic door.. they shouldnt be called "theifs" they r dumb ***..and u r right, "mornos" "losers" cuz they cant affort **** lol
Old 10-15-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully a body shop can bend it back so it aligns properly again. Jackasses, I swear. There are other ways to get into a civic that are easier and quieter.

Good luck man!
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

seriously one of my friends locked her keyes in her car n it took me n my friend maybe 5 minutes to get in the door n unlock it w.o damaging anything, if they cant open the door they dnt have enough I.Q. points to be considered a theif, theyd lose in the special olympics
Old 10-15-2007
New Mod on the Block

i just bent the doors back into shape, it looks lined up pretty good now. im debating whether or not i should get new moldings. i dont think it leaks, it just looks really bad.
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

well i say jus take a cup of water n run it over the door to see if it leaks if it doesnt leak leave it be
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

Colombian4Lyf is an unknown quantity at this point

I would take it back to the body shop, they'll align the doors to spec.
Old 10-15-2007
New Mod on the Block

eh, it looks fine. plus i really dont want to give someone money to tell me the doors are ok.
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

damn....cant nobody leave other people **** alone...man its sucks being a victim ..i feel ur pain man..
Old 10-15-2007
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

i garage my car for this reason.
Old 10-15-2007
7th gen old timer.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

they prob were used to integras.... because if you put a screwdriver into an integra in that spot you can fit your arm down and unlock it...
Old 10-15-2007
New Mod on the Block

you say that like you know from personal experience. .
Old 10-15-2007
7th gen old timer.

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

ugghhhhhh noooooo lol jk i used to own 2 tegs and a bunch of my friends had em and theft is rediculous on them so i would see what happened.
Old 10-15-2007
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all

sorry to hear man. they just broke my window instead..twice

anyways, an easy way to check the door seal: take a dollar bill (unless youre broke like i am lol) and fold it in half. open the window all the way and shut the door so that half the bill is inside the car and the other half is out (lengthwise), now saw your way across the door seal, if you feel consistent pressure on the bill, it's probably a good seal, if you feel a loose spot you can pull the seal off and put a small amount of tack seal in it to bump it out a bit.
Old 10-15-2007
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all

nooooooooooooo!!!