Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Fgcoupes Whip!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all
Fgcoupes Whip!

Why bother with images when all ya get are insults?

*edited - Rennen

Last edited by Rennen; 12-08-2007 at 03:56 AM.
Old 10-02-2007
Tire Spin

Str8UpCivic will become famous soon enough
Re: Fgcoupes Whip!

looks good but im not feeling the advertisement! take the stickers off and itll look good imo.
Old 10-02-2007
Registered!!

CivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura aboutCivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura about

Looks good but lose the decals....

Btw you like the Tokyo Drift sound track...I see the text on the cd player "Teriyaki Boyz" lol
Old 10-02-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

lol...
Teriyaki boyz was playin that day fo sho'
but i listen to all kinds of stuff, metal, thrash, rap, etc...

decals....i just spent 60.00 on those suckers? hmmm....
everyone seems to not like em, i dunno maybe ill lose them?

thanks otherwise guys!
Old 10-02-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Umm not really feelin it, seems like a waste to buy a new civic and not get an SI. Not a fan of the wheels and lose the stickers unless your sponsored.
Old 10-02-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

i personally dont like the new civics.. but i guess ur modding it pretty well... and yea i wouldnt be putting all those stickers up unless they were giving u money for it..or somethin...

and by the way, im curious.. why do u say the drive by wire throttle system is a piece of ****.. imo its better than any kind of electronic throttle system where problems will possibly and inevitably occur...school me please.
Old 10-02-2007
Registered!!

Decals ~ Removed!

DBW ~ Issues with Lag & Rev hang,
I had Honda do a reflash with 07 data which never helped but i knew that before they did it. For a few months i tried to get them to go futher then just a simple reflash by talking to the DSM and in hopes he would have influence in a better solution to the DBW lag.

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 11-06-2007 at 01:26 AM.
Old 10-02-2007
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

are you lowered? looks still pretty high to me..... dont like chrome much either
Old 10-02-2007
Registered!!

Re: DBW lag,

Car bucks when first accelerating unless you give it 1200+ RPM's to launch to correct it. Ive bothered Honda many times without help.
This R-Series stock is alright and all MT, but after all the stuff ive added really moves, at 7k RPMs you can hear the iVTEC even on this non-Si, yes it has 3 ivtec controllers like any other, especially with the CAI you can really hear this car rumble.

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 11-06-2007 at 01:27 AM.
Old 10-02-2007
Registered!!

Yup....Lowered 1" with ProKit
it could be because of the slanted driveway the car is on
Old 10-02-2007
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute

needs to be lower and yes take off those decals, they look really bad
Old 10-02-2007
Registered!!

Decals are gone officially!

thanx for all honesty!

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 11-06-2007 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-02-2007
Registered!!

chawski will become famous soon enoughchawski will become famous soon enough

im not a fan of thee decals, but aside from just not being a fan, the last thing you wanna do is advertize whats in your car, esp since your hood is on pins. anyone that knows what they are doing can have anything they want from under the hood in no time. thats just my .02 from someone who has had their car broken into twice now
Old 10-02-2007
Registered!!

yuppers...pins, but...
it has the latch still! not just pins, just to clear that up,
as for the decals, if you read my last edit...they are goners now!

ill take more images on flat grounds after i wash my car soon, looks good without the decals too so im okay with it.

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 11-06-2007 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-02-2007
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough

im not feeling the wheels, or the stickers. Decals only if your sponsored or on a team. The hood doesnt flow with the lines of the car. Sorry man
Old 10-03-2007
Registered!!

to each thier own...

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 11-06-2007 at 01:29 AM.
Old 10-03-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

HE REMOVED THE STICKERS PEOPLE, Read the Thread!!

I second the new pics.

I'm amazed that its coming along so well. Keep the modding up.
Old 10-03-2007
Registered!!

thanx bruh'
i appreciate all comments, cuz i know that not everyone like my civic, ive heard it all really. anyhow....
my newest thing is removing the custom lower grille completely and make custom brackets for the license plate to hang from the underside of the steel bumper itself. That would give the front end a more aggresive appearance.

ill try and get those images for you guys tommorow k.

PeeceS
Old 10-03-2007
Registered!!

New image at beggining of thread...............

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 10-03-2007 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-03-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

i doubt that r18 motor, even with the mods youve done so far, is going to depend on that DBW system to make it not perform well.. the opposite of DBW whereas throttle is controlled by the ecu is fairly new and hasnt made that much of a difference in performance since its been out to prove that its better than DBW... yes it responds quickly but many systems have had bugs and are just one more computer on board that we simply do not need.. when damage is done, its costly.. but to each his own... drive by wire is fine imo...

no harm done bruh?
Old 10-03-2007
Registered!!

it lags on acceleration, i know cuz it does it so w/e?
Old 10-03-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
i doubt that r18 motor, even with the mods youve done so far, is going to depend on that DBW system to make it not perform well.. the opposite of DBW whereas throttle is controlled by the ecu is fairly new and hasnt made that much of a difference in performance since its been out to prove that its better than DBW... yes it responds quickly but many systems have had bugs and are just one more computer on board that we simply do not need.. when damage is done, its costly.. but to each his own... drive by wire is fine imo...

no harm done bruh?
hahah "I'm with tha dawwwg"

The car looks good, but I'd never get an 8th gen unless it was an Si..
Old 10-03-2007
Registered!!

the reason i bought this model was cuz its 300 lbs lighter then an Si and i plan on boosting it.
so im not too worried about it, another reason was cuz i hate moonroofs hardcore and really dont care if i get LSD really i dont plan on roadracing this car. its going to be a straightline car.

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 11-06-2007 at 01:31 AM.
Old 10-03-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

take off the stickers, and find some CF hood pins. those you have now look terrible
Old 10-03-2007
Registered!!

secondly, im not too happy with the chrome pins either but i did it for warranty purposes. If there is CF pins, or similar ill replace em.

DECALS ARE GONE!!!!!!! READ THREAD AGAIN!

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 11-06-2007 at 01:31 AM.
Old 10-03-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

here ya go, would look much better. search ebay for carbon fiber hood pins and youll get a bunch of match. some might be fake cf tho.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/UNIVE...spagenameZWDVW
Old 10-03-2007
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

i think it looks nice. I think it would look pretty bad *** if you tinted the front. I know black on black is pretty hot.

The r18 is a pretty decent economy motor, its improvement over the d17's. I still would've rather gone with a k-motor though.
Old 10-03-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
here ya go, would look much better. search ebay for carbon fiber hood pins and youll get a bunch of match. some might be fake cf tho.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/UNIVE...spagenameZWDVW

not a bad find at all...thanks man!

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 11-06-2007 at 01:32 AM.
Old 10-04-2007
Registered!!

*cleaned up.

Last edited by Rennen; 12-08-2007 at 03:58 AM.
Old 10-05-2007
Registered!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 11-04-2007 at 10:28 AM.

Quick Reply: Fgcoupes Whip!