Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Fgcoupes Whip!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
Re: Fgcoupes Whip!

i love the new rims.
Old 10-06-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

Thanks man!
...thing is, these never cost me a red penny!
traded them with a buddie off of his 95 Talon! lmao!
who'd ever think that was a direct fit eh'?

anyhow, yea...im lovin them a whole bunch more then the chrome ones i used to have on the civic!
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

*edited - Rennen

Last edited by Rennen; 12-08-2007 at 03:58 AM.
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

not bad. im still not a fan of the new interior
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

jrock will become famous soon enoughjrock will become famous soon enough

i just don't like those new 8thgens....love my 7thgen!
Old 11-08-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

What are all the gauges for? And do you really have a boost gauge on a naturally aspirated engine?
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

He does, he does indeed have a boost gauge on a NA car.
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

wtf is wrong with you people?

yes i do have a boost guage on a N/A engine but if you had read my future mods on PG1 youd know that i am awaiting for a boost kit to be released.
So for now, it has no function except Vacuum readings, the Proshift woeks just fine and can be set at whatever you want it to be.

but thanks once again for the immature comments, something id expected.
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

jrock will become famous soon enoughjrock will become famous soon enough

you have to expect to get flammed for a mod like that man.....
Old 11-08-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FGCOUPE
wtf is wrong with you people?

yes i do have a boost guage on a N/A engine but if you had read my future mods on PG1 youd know that i am awaiting for a boost kit to be released.
So for now, it has no function except Vacuum readings, the Proshift woeks just fine and can be set at whatever you want it to be.

but thanks once again for the immature comments, something id expected.
Immature comments? I beg to differ. I was just curious because I couldnt tell if it was or not. Also, why wouldnt you just wait until you have the kit installed? There are a lot of people who have a turbo planned for the future, but dont run boost gauges. It is pointless, you should just wait until you actually need it.
Old 11-08-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Alright dude.. While I was looking for an emoticon of a ricer just to add fuel to the fire, I found a little something that you might want to use.

To be honset, I'm sick of the girl in your avatar kuz I dont think your a girl... are you?
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

Others have avatars of chicks, so whats the issue here?
Old 11-08-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

I like your avatar yah *****
Old 11-08-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

Originally Posted by FGCOUPE
Others have avatars of chicks, so whats the issue here?
Theres no issue. I think he was saying it on a personal level. Hes just trying to be helpful. He even posted a badass pic for you to use...jeezus. Cut the guy some slack wouldya?
Old 11-08-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Yeah bro, I thought u were a girl for a while, lol. Thought u might like that for your avatar though, but if not, you can use whatever girl you want.
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

sorry dude...it was only a question k?

peece!
Old 11-08-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

Alright...sounds good.
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

good luck with the boost. i wonder how well the r18's respond to boost.
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

originally i was about to purchase the AJP turbo kit just after its apparent release sometime ago, but i held off as i wanted to see some feedback on it. Good thing i did....cuz it was a joke afterall!!
Peeps were getting ripped off, money not returned ,etc...
others say it was only for AT anyhow but even that kit came incomplete! lol

so now im sitting back and waiting it out. Im sure itll still be atleast another good year or more before we see a boost kit that reputable for it, but i think itll be worth the wait cuz even the mild mods i do have ...the civic moves pretty damn good condsidering its a iVTEC-E

we'll see.....but ill definetly post any updates on a boost kit regardless if i own it or not.
Old 11-08-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

Its just a matter of time before Greddy comes out with a kit. You really cant go wrong with Greddy.
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

looks like the r18's make some pretty good power stock. At least the 5 speeds.

http://www.vtec.net/articles/view-ar...icle_id=415957
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

yea...actually not as bad as some think!
when this car was stock is was alright, but when you open up the breathing aspects of this car it does move good. I just wish i had a vid camera for an exmple of mine? itll be snowing here real soon so im hoping to borrow a friends digi-cam real soon.

As for Greddy....i just sent off an Email to them just asking/inquiring on the bolt on boost kit for the R18A1 engine. so ill see what they say to that?

Then i came across this...
"Block guard"
http://www.inlinefour.com/nufblocguar.html
I wonder if they'll come out with this for my engine, or if itll do any good?

thanks for all comments guys, much appreciated!!

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 11-08-2007 at 09:07 PM.
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

you should read the threads on turbo before you do anything first.

Block guards are hit or miss. Some say its a good precaution, others say it causes the engine to over heat. If you sleeve the block you dont have anything to worry about.

I think you should be more concerned if there is a hondata or aem ems for the r18.
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

yea...im buggin hondata right now to make the hondata, then i could have some fun.....
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

mauri503rida is an unknown quantity at this point

nice car man decals really need to come off thou other than that it looks clean and please no more chrome on it .
Old 11-08-2007
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

i like the stickers, buy another set and put them back on.
and the boost gauge!?? FTL. car was good before i noticed that, way to load up on gauges for a stock civic. Your gunna drive around for a year with people asking every day.." dude is your civic boosted"? and your gunna look like an idiot telling them...no..., id wait until i have a turbo installed before i load up with gauges. useless gauges scream RICE!!! oooOOOoo now you can monitor you vacuum levels!!! EXCITING!
Old 11-08-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

wow that was a pain...we dont need to know all the features of the car, just make a mod list not bad though make your own turbo kit
Old 11-08-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

Engine management is going to be your biggest enemy at this point. You can always get a custom turbo setup built, but engine management is crucial.
Old 11-09-2007
Registered!!

yeah he's right. Custom turbo is better but engine management is what makes your car go vroom or boom..haha.
Old 11-09-2007
Registered!!

rennen is awesome.

Last edited by Rennen; 12-08-2007 at 03:55 AM.

Quick Reply: Fgcoupes Whip!