Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My new look!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Re: My new look!!

Originally Posted by boosted.es2
clean ride chris now get some boost or nawz lol
still thinking about it, not so sure, but anyways is your ride getting done????!!!! Did your friend get his springs installed yet?

BY the thanks guys for the comments and keep them coming!!!!
Old 09-02-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

looks good, but i know, it's a body kit, but still nice color change.. red is better. the wheels nice.. seats nice. and other wise got boost?
Old 09-03-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

it makes me wish i hada kept my cwest 2 bumper
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

so what bumper are you using now?
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

xcrxss is on a distinguished road

I usually hate sedans but this looks very very nice.
Like someone else said, don't like the wing..but I think you kinda have to on a sedan. It kinda looks better as long as it isn't obnoxious.
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough

good job on the ride bro ......
Old 09-04-2007
Ricky Bobby style, IWGF

02civic21 is a jewel in the rough02civic21 is a jewel in the rough02civic21 is a jewel in the rough

great job and mad props for the slick ride. how much did it cost you to get your car painted
Old 09-04-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

car is lookin good but not diggin the rear bumper. nice work!
Old 09-04-2007

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
xproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nice

didnt u take pics of the car before you smashed up the bumper?
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice color
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

i did but logan has it, im gonna try to get it from him today.
Old 09-04-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

should have color matched the trunk trim. it stands out like a sore thumb. but other than that you know how i feel its not my cup of tea but i respect the hard work taht went into it!
Old 09-04-2007
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about

sorry man...rice to me
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Civic_Racer9
sorry man...rice to me
if its rice to you ....show and post up ur ride ... lets all see if its better than his ....i hardly doubt it ....don't be leaving stupid messages if u can't back it up ....show us pictures of ur ride ...i dislike those pple that leave messges sayin "RICE" ........ at least we got class and a hobby that hooks up to make a show car ....
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

both colors look really good, but the red is definitely hot - i love bimmers.
Old 09-05-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ill02civic
if its rice to you ....show and post up ur ride ... lets all see if its better than his ....i hardly doubt it ....don't be leaving stupid messages if u can't back it up ....show us pictures of ur ride ...i dislike those pple that leave messges sayin "RICE" ........ at least we got class and a hobby that hooks up to make a show car ....
i know exactly what your saying. Im definitly getting my civic ready for this years HIN here at vegas, just gotta do a couple more interior/ice work done and ill be set. Yo ill02civic have you ever won anything at HIN or any kind of car show? I dont see why you havent or wouldnt with all those exterior/interior/engine mods you have. whatever you do to stay on top of the game keep it up and definitly diggin your ride. Show and go is the way to go!!
Old 09-05-2007
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about

how do you afford these paint jobs??? aren't paint jobs like 3 to 4 k everytime?
Old 09-05-2007
Registered!!

BiggyQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Overall the car is lookin clean. I like the blue more than the red.
Old 09-05-2007
Registered!!

Syke Fu will become famous soon enough

Hey! Not bad!

I'm definitely not a fan of any type of body kits, lip kits or whatever they are, but yours seems to work.

Man you must be ballin' living in a house like that!
Old 09-05-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
i know exactly what your saying. Im definitly getting my civic ready for this years HIN here at vegas, just gotta do a couple more interior/ice work done and ill be set. Yo ill02civic have you ever won anything at HIN or any kind of car show? I dont see why you havent or wouldnt with all those exterior/interior/engine mods you have. whatever you do to stay on top of the game keep it up and definitly diggin your ride. Show and go is the way to go!!

uhMm HIN shows is very hard to win ..especially at our class ....every dam ppple has hondas ... but i've won 2nd places at other shows .... if u want to win at HIN ..u have to drop at least over 30 grand to the car ...hahah...the game is very expensive ...im redo-ing my trunk and maybe changing up my kit for next year .....i'l show u pix on how my car and somme of my team right now ...it was takin from the READERS RIDE magazine pple on some of them ..the ones w/ the RR symbol is from them ..and the ones w/o it are from members of my team ...im still waitin for their pictures of my car ..they took like 20 shots at every angle on every car in my team ..SNEAK PREVIEW ..lol

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-05-2007
Registered!!

I see you got a new kit bomex front, kam sides, and r34 rear right? looks tight! keep it up and good luck to you and your team!
Old 09-05-2007
Registered!!

HighBoost is an unknown quantity at this point

Awsome looks maan... i like the blue more.. red looks cool too.. paint the top black will make it better.. but is ur ride...looks good over all.
Old 09-05-2007
Registered!!

mine is the red one ...02 turboed civic
Old 09-05-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
I see you got a new kit bomex front, kam sides, and r34 rear right? looks tight! keep it up and good luck to you and your team!

yessirr those are my kit ...... good luck to you next year ...can't wait to see what u gonna do to ur ride