Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My new look!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
My new look!!

Hey guys finally got my new look done. The wait is finally over! So no more STI Blue, its the BMW M Series Imola Red. Enjoy!!

Before:Subaru STI Blue

After:BMW M Series Imola Red

Last edited by Christian Calim; 09-01-2007 at 03:16 AM.
Old 08-31-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My new look!!

Looks like a quility job nicely done.
Old 08-31-2007
Registered!!

jdm_es2 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice paint jobs. i liek the sti blue though. reminds me of the honda color super sonic blue
Old 08-31-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Nice but I am partial to BLUE.
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

gsniper666 has a spectacular aura aboutgsniper666 has a spectacular aura aboutgsniper666 has a spectacular aura about

mint man.. i love it... what rims u ridin on?
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

Blk2k2civy is an unknown quantity at this point

tenzo dc-5's black w/red lip or the dc-6s blk w/red lip that would've looked sick, although it does look good in the red and blue but the blu looks awsome. btw what fb is that on the blu look
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dc5black.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	72466   Click image for larger version

Name:	dc6black.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	72467  

Last edited by Blk2k2civy; 09-01-2007 at 12:37 AM.
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

im diggin it man, i would have lost the wing, as i'm sure others will say, but it still looks !!!

i see you changed to the buddy club front bumper too.
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

vi3t1uv is an unknown quantity at this point

Really nice, but may i ask what type of the bodykit you used on the blue one, was is a full kit from a particular brand or mix n match, Thanks
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gsniper666
mint man.. i love it... what rims u ridin on?
18in 5zigen 5ZR's, thanks man.
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by vi3t1uv
Really nice, but may i ask what type of the bodykit you used on the blue one, was is a full kit from a particular brand or mix n match, Thanks
the front was a c-west 3 witch was rarely made for our 7thgen, and the sides and rear were the R34 when it was blue.
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

holy alignment issues batman.... fix that bumper! I like the new color though.
Old 09-01-2007
Look at me im a supporting member

civicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nice

that is freaking wicked i love it good job on everything
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

That's a sweet paint job. Sweet car too by the way. Can never go wrong with red, it's sooo damn sexy.
Old 09-01-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn you went from sick to sick! Looks really good man. Agreed on the bumper alignment but other than that the car looks fantastic.
Old 09-01-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

im a fan of the STI blue, so im biased to that one, but still the BMW red is also really freaking nice! BTW, how much did it cost u to get your car painted???
Old 09-01-2007
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all

**** looks hott man...
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough

looks really nice man - thats def two of the best paint jobs on a vic ive seen. +1 for keeping it clean
Old 09-01-2007
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light

i like it in red better

Old 09-01-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

Both colors are hawt but I like the blue more and this look

Old 09-01-2007
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

both paintjobs look sick
Old 09-01-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

color wise, i liked the blue better. but i like the overall look of the car better now. looks good.
Old 09-01-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

eh... i like the blue better. the kit was more hardcore and mix that with that beautiful harcore blue and that made just one 2xhardcore 7th gen.. it looked fast jsut sitting there. the red is nice.. but i wouldve kept the blue.. whatever makes u happy tho, its ur car lol
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

4drcivic01 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats a serious ride right there...awesome job
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

MMKennedy will become famous soon enough

Repping the 4 doors lol
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

man freaking baller...i cant even afford to paint my front lip..this boi over here gettin all these fancy color lol
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

thatdamndeejay will become famous soon enoughthatdamndeejay will become famous soon enough

mmmmmmm........okay two questions, how much and what kind of body kit did you have on the first blue civic pic. I like it a lot.
Old 09-02-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

love it. both colors...but not feeling the rear bumper.
Old 09-02-2007
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough

clean ride chris now get some boost or nawz lol
Old 09-02-2007
Registered!!

54321r will become famous soon enough54321r will become famous soon enough

i liked the blue more then the red but still looks sexy as ****
Old 09-02-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by thatdamndeejay
mmmmmmm........okay two questions, how much and what kind of body kit did you have on the first blue civic pic. I like it a lot.
the front was a c-west 3 which was rarely made for our 7thgens. Thanks for the comment!!