Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Me @ HIN Orlando

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Me @ HIN Orlando

Originally Posted by LT2004ever
get some brand name rims, the Big Brake Kit, Toss on some under body neons, paint all those yellow wire cover things to the same color as your ride, convert those rear drums to disks, paint your valve cover the same as ur car, throw in some jdm engine socks, fiberglass ur trunk, or at least remove the factory lining... and then throw a neon in there.. actuall while u are at it, go ahead and relocate your battery to the trunk, flip flop the trunk, dont add a wing or altezzas, judges will count off. And what does your interior look like??

edit: Also invest in hood shocks, never mind about the interior i saw pics, change your shifter ****, and your gauges. did u ever fix ur airbag??

after all of that, u will be taking home trophies at all the bigger shows
Now your talking, those will definitly get you something at a show.
Old 07-28-2007

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

All that for a $15 trophy?
Is not worth it.
Big shows like HIN's are geared towards big business.
In that particular show, their computer program that they where running crashed just minutes before the awards ceremony started.
A lot of ppl got hosed.

Last time I won first at HIN's I was downgrated to mild while a FIT with a wide body kit (poorly installed) racing seats and ICE with molded trunk and shaggy carpet on it, no big rotor brakes, no suspension, nothing under the hood was upgarded to WILD and won first place and BEST CIVIC too.

A week later I went to Cogging Honda and the car was there in the show room, cracks on the body kit and all, boasting the HINs throphy.
When I asked who's car it was I was told that the GM of the dealer owned the car.
When I asked to open the hood he told me that there was nothing to see there, that it was all stock, I asked what that trophy was for, he turned and saw my car parked outside he seem embarased and walked away

HIN"s shows are mostly political than nothing else , hell they have domestic cathegories (nothing import about it) instead of developing more classes for imports so more ppl win something.
But they don't want to lose the $$$ from Dodge and Chevy big booths.
Let's try to go and compete in a domestic car show!
You won't make it past the door with your Honda.

To win anything you almost have to rended your car useless and undriveable before you can get one of dose cheap *** trophyes.

I used the show to make contacts and satisfy my sponsors.

I saw truraces car there and it looks good and very clean.
the car runns fine and not winning at this shows is not a gauge to measure your it self against the competition.

With that said
Old 07-28-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

dang dude that really sucks...., but not all to just win a 15 dollar trophy, maybe to gain a sponsor in the process..
Old 07-28-2007

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LT2004ever
dang dude that really sucks...., but not all to just win a 15 dollar trophy, maybe to gain a sponsor in the process..
On the flip side, if you got all that stuff you mention already.
Why would you need a sponsor?

It's a catch 22 deal
Old 07-28-2007
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

you dont sound to happy winning at shows supermex, whatever the case is you and truraces rides are sick!
Old 07-28-2007

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
you dont sound to happy winning at shows supermex, whatever the case is you and truraces rides are sick!
Ha ha
It does sounds that way.
The truth is that I'm happy going to shows, but some shows are better than others.
Winning is the icing on the cake.
Old 07-28-2007
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

heh....I always thought HIN shows were crap and bunch of BS.....
Old 07-29-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by supermex
Ha ha
It does sounds that way.
The truth is that I'm happy going to shows, but some shows are better than others.
Winning is the icing on the cake.
good luck to you and hope you keep winning those trophies representing 7thgens. By the way keep up with the good work on your show car beating those jdm cars. LOL!!!