Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Me @ HIN Orlando

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough
Me @ HIN Orlando

My car at HIN Orlando. Didn't win anything, but my club took the Club Participation award.

My camera kinda suck and it was REALLY dark in there but oh well

My favorite pic. I think its pretty bad ***

Old 07-24-2007
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Re: Me @ HIN Orlando

sweeeet turbo
Old 07-24-2007
Registered!!

mazdakiril is an unknown quantity at this point

with that civic you didnt win??? I wanna know what beat you!!!
Old 07-24-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

I think your ride is straight pimpin dude, you should have taken home a prize definately.
Old 07-24-2007
Registered!!

54321r will become famous soon enough54321r will become famous soon enough

i like that **** loving the colors thats what i wanted to do to my car but got stuck with a newer 05 instead of an old civic

what beat u and lmao participation award damn doesnt everyone that didnt place get that jw not sure
Old 07-24-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

sweeeeeet paint job... i love the two tone on ur car
Old 07-24-2007
Registered!!

Mandu is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow that is really nice. I am surprised you didn't win... I love the matching colours in the engine bay as well and turbo? damn i'd love to see that go.
Old 07-24-2007
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough

Yea there were ALOT of nice car were there. Supermex with the orange civc was there too. I never saw who won best civic. I though that supermex would take best civc, but he didn't and his car is amazing. It extremly hard to win at HIN.

And club particiation means that my club brought the most cars
Old 07-24-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Not really feeling the car, the R34 kit just doesn't do it for me, guess i'm more for a cleaner style, but props for the work. These shows look for different things, just because u have a lot done doesn't mean you'll win. The more rare your parts and the name brand of them, the better. You have some Konig wheels and someone else has Volk or Work wheels, they will score more points. Just a heads up
Old 07-25-2007
Jam out with your clam out.

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned

nice dumptube for the wastegate
Old 07-25-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

supermex didn't win either?!!??! geeze

i cant view the pics at work...

http://www.hotimportnights.com/events/event.asp?id=574

Last edited by LT2004ever; 07-25-2007 at 02:07 PM.
Old 07-25-2007
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

well it certainly is green, no denying that.
clean engine bay, nice
Old 07-25-2007
Ultra-Platinum Super Bonus Member

So.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really nice

if you ever decide to sell, give me a holler
Old 07-25-2007
Registered!!

dopeyboy247 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: Me @ HIN Orlando

You didn't win anything? damn, what do they look for.. I wonder what the judges emphasize their decisions on..hmm

Time for a swap And make sure your car is mint & detailed for the next car show.
Old 07-25-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by dopeyboy247
You didn't win anything? damn, what do they look for.. I wonder what the judges emphasize their decisions on..hmm

Time for a swap And make sure your car is mint & detailed for the next car show.
Nope, I don't really like how HIN does their show, but w/e it's exposure.

A swap????? lol no its time to build the motor
Old 07-25-2007
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Not really feeling the car, the R34 kit just doesn't do it for me, guess i'm more for a cleaner style, but props for the work. These shows look for different things, just because u have a lot done doesn't mean you'll win[/B]. The more rare your parts and the name brand of them, the better. You have some Konig wheels and someone else has Volk or Work wheels, they will score more points. Just a heads up
disagree, the quality and work is what counts more than anything else. You may have the most rarest part on your car and can still look like sh*t if not done right. The best awards goes to, especially from what ive seen at shows and HIN are the most aggressive looking cars.
Old 07-25-2007
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

HIN you have to goto the extreme to where your car doesnt even look like a car anymore thats not even functional lol....... I just like going there cuz of the models not the cars.........bleh even then the bitches are stingy takin pics...I stopped going like 3 yrs ago......
Old 07-25-2007

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

You can disagree, but all i know is when a car has better parts and are more rare and such, they are the ones that win, just cause cars have a lot done doesn't mean they look good. All judges i've talked to look for these parts and look for parts others don't have or can't have.
Old 07-25-2007
Registered!!

^^^ What do you mean by rare parts and brand name parts. Do I not have "rare" or "brand name" parts on my car? (and yes I know my wheels aren't brand name, i don't know what they are lol)
Old 07-25-2007
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

ehhhh..why do mods to impress judges?? I just mod my car for me not them...
Old 07-25-2007

rare parts, like older wheels that are no longer being made. brand name parts like, recaro, bride, status, volk, work, etc. big name brand names. Backyard specialties, j's racing,

you can't tell me these don't score you more points then having some no name thing on your car, or else no one would buy it. it costs money for a reason. i'm not knockin your car at all. you done a lot of hard work to it. but i'm just saying.
Old 07-25-2007
Registered!!

Yea I get what your saying. It seemed like you were saying that I have a whole bunch of no name stuff on my car. I just don't thinks that brand name wheels and seats will win you a HIN show, they help though. But w/e its all good.
Old 07-26-2007
Registered!!

dopeyboy247 will become famous soon enough

Nice car btw!
Old 07-26-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

get some brand name rims, the Big Brake Kit, Toss on some under body neons, paint all those yellow wire cover things to the same color as your ride, convert those rear drums to disks, paint your valve cover the same as ur car, throw in some jdm engine socks, fiberglass ur trunk, or at least remove the factory lining... and then throw a neon in there.. actuall while u are at it, go ahead and relocate your battery to the trunk, flip flop the trunk, dont add a wing or altezzas, judges will count off. And what does your interior look like??

edit: Also invest in hood shocks, never mind about the interior i saw pics, change your shifter ****, and your gauges. did u ever fix ur airbag??

after all of that, u will be taking home trophies at all the bigger shows
Old 07-26-2007
Registered!!

^^^^^ All of that is in the works.

But I think I might put this car on hold for a little. I have another 04 LX, so I am going to try to drop a K20 in it and keep it as my daily driver. So now I am saving up some $$$$.

Thanks dopeyboy
Old 07-26-2007
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all

you should really consider putting a oil catch can to increase crank case ventilation. they way you have it set up right now, you will blow your rear main seal. boosting only increases crank case pressure and now you have no way for it to draw out the pressure. the pcv create a ventilation that the crank needs. as well you should get a dump tube made for the wastegate. i am not even a judge and i see things that shouldnt be there and some that should.

nice car though. i am not knockin ya. just stating the obvious!
Old 07-26-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

build the motor is a beter imo... save some money you already dropping into that motor!
Old 07-26-2007
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all

It sucks that you didn't win anything but thats a nice looking car!!
Old 07-27-2007
Registered!!

Ti71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice, captured the car while it's in the middle of its transformation. Go Autobots!
Old 07-27-2007
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by trurace
Yea I get what your saying. It seemed like you were saying that I have a whole bunch of no name stuff on my car. I just don't thinks that brand name wheels and seats will win you a HIN show, they help though. But w/e its all good.
exactly, it will not win you but they will surely help. Good times.

Quick Reply: Me @ HIN Orlando