Finally Figured Out What to Do With My Tails - Page 3 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2007   #61
Registered!!

dopeyboy247 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Finally Figured Out What to Do With My Tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta119 View Post
hey bro i like them but i still think they looked good vinyl tinted... that or when you had them just right during the day they blended with your car....
imo..

Yea but the way he has it now the tail lights are more functional and Brighter compared to tinting/smoking them.

Reverse lights, brake lights, reflectors, turn signals, are more visible, brighter, and also Legal compared to tinted/smoked tail lights.

And also Everybody has the tinted/smoked/blacked-out Look. Those are custom tails not just some tails covered with a tint.
dopeyboy247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007   #62
You VTEC...I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Finally Figured Out What to Do With My Tails

Sorry, I went to LA for the 4th. I will hopefully have the DIY up this weekend. I will post a link in this thread.
GEARBOX- I dont know if you have ever seen these lights in person, but the turn signals are hella ****ing bright because of the clear. I actually like the way the amber bulbs look with the black. I appreciate the idea though.

RUFUS- I actually just moved back to Phx 2 weeks ago
sniperscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007   #63
Registered!!

marcuse will become famous soon enough

Im over blacked out taillights. 04 tails are the best IMO.
marcuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007   #64
Registered!!

dopeyboy247 will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Re: Finally Figured Out What to Do With My Tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuse View Post
Im over blacked out taillights. 04 tails are the best IMO.
For those people that own a 04/05 Civic like myself, Stock OEM tails get kinda boring.

Now if you own a 01-03 Civic coupe then OEM 04/05 tails are the way to go.
dopeyboy247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007   #65
You VTEC...I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

yeah i was gettin kinda bored of the stock 04 tails. I like em a lot but wanted a change.
sniperscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #66
Registered!!

Polo2k4 will become famous soon enough

I like this idea and ive been trying to figure out a way to do some LED with stock tails. I appreciate all the work u did and i'm gonna put my 04 stock cover with the LED tails!Will be in a few weeks though. Im on vacation right now
Polo2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote