Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Skunk2 pro s coilovers need some info on them!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice
Skunk2 pro s coilovers need some info on them!!!

ok i know you guys hate skunk2 parts but honestly this looks like a quality product. Does anybody know anything about them??? They're really cheap compared to like progress or tien basics. The look way better built than omni coilovers. The only problem i see is that on the skunk2 page it says they're for an ep3. Can someone who knows spring rates say whether or not they will ride well on an em2. Corsport seems to think so but i dunno. Also they look almost stainless. If they are that would be awesome. Im seriously thinkin about orderin a set of these. They're in my top4. The other ones im lookin at are tien basics, progress cs1 or kw v1. I live in canada and want them for daily driving. I'll rep someone if they help me out here.

I also posted this in the suspension category but I haven’t got any replies. I am very interested in these. I just got an email from the Corsport guy and he says that they will definantly fit my car no problem and that they are in fact STAINLESS STEEL. That means that they are comparible to kw v1 coilovers for only 799 shipped. Has anyone bought from Corsport before. They advertize on 7thgenhonda.com a lot. He also says they handle very well and they have a dual spring design for the fronts to help the damper last longer.
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice
Re: Skunk2 pro s coilovers need some info on them!!!

double post
Old 06-25-2007

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

ya i know its a double post but i cant get any info in the suspension section. And well i talked to Eddie and I think im going to order a set. I just would like someone to point me in the direction of what I am going to have to do to mod these to fit my car. They are made for an ep3 but eddie said they would fit my car.
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

just search around... there are a ton of post about this with a ton of people that have these on their cars
Old 06-26-2007

man i have been searching and its really hard to find info because some people say the bolts are 14mm and some say they are 16mm. Im so confused. I have an 01 and i really dont wanna have to drill out my hubs. And i am prolly gonna have to order these by the end of the week so that i can get them in a reasonable amount of time without having to pay duty.