Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

opinions,advice,and what to get!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ex civic is on a distinguished road
opinions,advice,and what to get!!

i have been thinking of getting some new things for my baby...for example

-carbon fiber hood and lip
-black rims polished lip
-window visors(i think thats what they called)
-light smoked headlights and tail lights
-upper and lower grill

but what else can i buy for exterior look? any comments or opinions would be really appreciated THANKS!!
HERE HOW IT LOOKS NOW

Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Re: opinions,advice,and what to get!!

You could:
Carbon hood and lip
leave the grills alone.
I don't know if blacked out lights would look good on your car but the Visors would....
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

emdude4 is an unknown quantity at this point

you should get they typr r lip n prolly lose the splash gaurds. where in cali are you?
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

YES, LOSE THE MUD FLAPS!!!!
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by emdude4
you should get they typr r lip n prolly lose the splash gaurds. where in cali are you?

i was thinking either the type r lip or the mugen lip..i am going to take off the mud flaps... i live near san diego why the question??
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

dblclutchin is an unknown quantity at this point

OEM carbon hood would look nice, not sure about window visors though, not a big fan.
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

blackonblack has a spectacular aura aboutblackonblack has a spectacular aura about

yea CF hood would look good. the wheels you have now look good and i think look better than black would
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

Joemoto is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the look, not a big fan on the window visor, but it would look nice with the smoked head and tail lights.
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

thanks for all the input....any more from more people would be really appreciated thank you
Old 06-25-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

i think a carbon fiber hood and carbon fiber type r lip would really set the front end off...and if u coudl change out the headligths to oem and black those out itd look much better to me..i think u should maybe the drop the front a little bit more...just a tad if u can.. get a full lip kit while ur car it..lightly smoking the back tailihts will look nice i think...window visors a plus
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by D17sRuNtunable
i think a carbon fiber hood and carbon fiber type r lip would really set the front end off...and if u coudl change out the headligths to oem and black those out itd look much better to me..i think u should maybe the drop the front a little bit more...just a tad if u can.. get a full lip kit while ur car it..lightly smoking the back tailihts will look nice i think...window visors a plus
I c that most agree with
Cf hood and lip.(will do).... I'm going to lightly smoking the back lights and get the window visors does any one know were I can get the stuff for a decent price?? Also can someone please photoshoot my car with cf hood and 5spoked black rims I woulld really appreciate......thanks for all the help and opinions
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

ClutchEm2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think a painted front lip and sideskirts is enough. You car looks nice the way it is. If you wanna sell your rear mud guards, let me know.
Old 06-26-2007
Registered!!

Blkcivic is an unknown quantity at this point

Please, i'm so tired of threads about "what should i do with my money". If you don't know what you should do, hand me the cash..... i'll put it to good use. hahah but on a serious note, a lip and an even drop would be nice. sorry for being a jerkass
Old 06-26-2007
Registered!!

has anyone had a cf lip on our civics on or before is it hard to put on? and i have been searching for an 05 cf mugen lip but cant find any..... do i have to buy a 99-00 lip?? or what year t fit our cars?? thanks
Old 06-26-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blkcivic
Please, i'm so tired of threads about "what should i do with my money". If you don't know what you should do, hand me the cash..... i'll put it to good use. hahah but on a serious note, a lip and an even drop would be nice. sorry for being a jerkass
yea u should be sorry...u think by saying something liek that its gona stop everyone from making threads like this? the sites for information..its not for u. alot of people come here for ideas for there cars..this is a perfect thread for someone with a car similar to his to look at and see whats good and not..and theres plenty more of these threads for the other-looking cars. and then u tell him what u think he should do..please
Old 06-26-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by D17sRuNtunable
yea u should be sorry...u think by saying something liek that its gona stop everyone from making threads like this? the sites for information..its not for u. alot of people come here for ideas for there cars..this is a perfect thread for someone with a car similar to his to look at and see whats good and not..and theres plenty more of these threads for the other-looking cars. and then u tell him what u think he should do..please

THANK YOU!!!

does anyone else have any more ideas?? thanks