Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Hail fuuuuuuuuuuuked my car up. (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
darklegacy540 is on a distinguished road
Hail fuuuuuuuuuuuked my car up. (pics)

So yesterday (June 7) was my birthday. My friends and I decided to go to the Wisconsin Dells (Big tourist area in central Wisconsin) to celebrate. Well, I came back home today and this is what I came home to. Apparently there was softball sized hail and bigger while I was gone...

The whole rear windshield is gone as well as the moon roof. I need a new windshield and there's enough dents all over the car to think someone put my car in a batting cage since the pictures don't do justice for what it looks like in person.

I'm thinking the car is probably totaled however, I won't know for sure until Wednesday. If it IS totaled, I'll have a few things for sale... lower swaybars and tyc headlights are pretty much the only thing salvagable. I'll keep you all updated.
Old 06-08-2007
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hail fuuuuuuuuuuuked my car up. (pics)

that car isnt totalled sorry lol. shiii sucks man. did any other cars get damaged or just urs?
Old 06-08-2007
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn man, I hope it all ends up for the better. This past Sunday we had a huge storm here in Texas and their was like golf ball sized hail. I don't know how I didn't get any hail damage, but I am waiting for this to happen since we have horrible storms here.
Old 06-08-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

this happend to me like 6 years ago, no windows broken, but it was like $2500 for paintless dent removal, but ur gonna need paint work, its gonna be expensive, good luck man, let us know
Old 06-08-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

jeffsta17 is an unknown quantity at this point

sucks man, hopefully its totaled cuz thats less of a pain the all the repairs would be
Old 06-08-2007
Official Wish He Knew It All

HyeHonda05 will become famous soon enough

that totally blows man...good luck with whatever happens
Old 06-08-2007
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

HAIRDRYER AND UPSIDE DOWN COMPRESSED AIR CAN will take some of those dents out
Old 06-08-2007
Registered!!

-SIC CIVIC- is an unknown quantity at this point

^^huh, how does that work?
Old 06-08-2007
Registered!!

As I said, the pictures don't do justice for what it looks like in person.. in the pictures, you can barely see any of the dents but trust me, they're there and the worst ones are in the worst spots like in the A-Pillar and C-Pillar. From what I've been told, those can't even be pulled out???
Then again, I had a dent in the side of my car like a year ago, I paid my body guy to pull it out and but you could still see where the dent was... The body shop guy said that it was because the metal was "stretched out." So then it still looked like crap anyway even though the dent was gone. So if they pull all these out, is it still going to look like crap??
Old 06-08-2007
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

Damn dude that sucks! Talk about bad luck. Good Luck with everything.
Old 06-08-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice

i was like hail then i actually looked at the pictures and was like WTF lol, id probably say its totalled the glass along is going to be expensive none the less the dent removal, some of the dents can be removed with paintless dent removal, some have to be drilled and popped out and then bondo'ed and painted, your basically going to have to get the entire car resprayed depending on how many dents you have
Old 06-08-2007
Registered!!

eekicks is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in WI and the same **** happened to me man. I feel for ya. Luckily i live in an area that the hail wasnt that big. Did you hear about the kayak that went through the tree?? it was "sick"
Old 06-09-2007
Registered!!

emdude4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn Bro That Sucks, But How Was Your B-day?
Old 06-09-2007
Registered!!

xcrxss is on a distinguished road

wow, i think i'd cry. some great b-day gift.
Old 06-09-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

ouch, thats totalled. just the rear window is around $1k, fixing the car is not even worth it, will take forever and pretty much replacing or fixing all the dents and repainting whole car.
Old 06-09-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Could be worse...

Happy birthday man. lol.
Old 06-09-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

gah.. that blows man... but i guess if u part stuff out i wanna call ur endlinks and tyc's if they are black housing.
Old 06-09-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice

what about your neighbors cars, they all fuked up too ?
Old 06-09-2007
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

dang.. sorry about that.
Old 06-09-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

high
Old 06-09-2007
Registered!!

FreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura about

Glad I Live In Cali!!!
Old 06-09-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

damn.......hail storms??? at first i though u ment it as a pun for some haters of urs...but damn...

i lov socal...we get like 1 in of rain a year....
Old 06-09-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude that really sucks. I feel for you. You can repair the damage, but like everyone says, it will be expensive and a LOT of work. Trust me on this one.
Old 06-09-2007
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by darklegacy540
As I said, the pictures don't do justice for what it looks like in person.. in the pictures, you can barely see any of the dents but trust me, they're there and the worst ones are in the worst spots like in the A-Pillar and C-Pillar. From what I've been told, those can't even be pulled out???
Then again, I had a dent in the side of my car like a year ago, I paid my body guy to pull it out and but you could still see where the dent was... The body shop guy said that it was because the metal was "stretched out." So then it still looked like crap anyway even though the dent was gone. So if they pull all these out, is it still going to look like crap??
I would say get all the work done at a body shop. They will get ride of all the dents and do the necessary paint work and then take care of the glass. I got hit with one dent from hail about a year ago..... I had dent wizard fix it. they do a good job for the price (reallly cheap) but if you look close enough and at a angle you can still see it. So just go to a body shop so gthey can fix it almost perfect for you. GOOD LUCK and happy belated b- day
Old 06-09-2007
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

dang i thought somebody didnt like you! that sucks man. theyll prolly have to go old school with drills, hammers and bondo! gl man
Old 06-10-2007
Registered!!

Thanks everyone for your support..
The birthday was good.. a LOT of alcohol involved. haha
LT2004, yes the TYCs are black housing.
Tomorrow, I'll take pictures of the interior.. that's a real treat also.
After the rear window shatter, hail punched through the rear deck, screwed my speakers up.. then all the rain drained into the trunk.. it ****ed my amps up too.. Also, rain came through the shattered moon roof and messed up my cd player and Sirius also.. about $1800 damage to stereo equipment. That's also covered under my insurance but still.. this is just going to be a big hassle...
Old 06-10-2007
Registered!!

DaMad, yeah the storm basically hit half the city... Broken windows on the house, the roof needs to be re-shingled, and the house needs new siding. The car dealerships in town are all empty lots.. The yard looks just like my car with all the dents..

Eekicks, no I didn't hear about that kayak.. That would be something crazy.. Where abouts are you? We had three tornadoes touchdown within a 30 mile radius of here!!

And for all you California people... yeah yeah, I don't even want to hear about it. lol I went to California during spring break this past year and I didn't want to come home! That's a great place to be... I used to live in Phoenix and I'm wishing I was back!!!
Old 06-10-2007
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Phoenix is nice right now. I think it's 85 out....
Old 06-10-2007
CIVIC USER

jbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trusted

This is straight out of that movie, Day After Tomorrow. Was anyone outside when this happened because Im sure if it can break a glass like that it could do some major damage to people. Sorry about your car, it really put things into perspective about how damaged your car really was after I realized that when there is no glass to cover the interior components, then the real damage comes...Good luck bro
Old 06-10-2007
Registered!!

tomcisneros is an unknown quantity at this point

Well ain't that about a bitch. Good luck my friend..... Insurance doesn't cover that???

Quick Reply: Hail fuuuuuuuuuuuked my car up. (pics)