My Weekend =]... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2007   #1  
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
My Weekend =]...

After 2 previous attempts to black out my headlights I'm finally happy with the outcome. I had to also put some hood pins on the cf hood since i was seeing it move around quite a bit on the freeway so i couldn't take the risk. Let me know what you think.

Before:

Sanding down the chrome:

Waiting to be put on:

On tha carro:

Rest of my lip kit waiting to be primered n painted:

Car and hood were dirty pics taken by camera phone.
MidnightCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007   #2  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: My Weekend =]...

Very nice, looks like it will be hott when you get everything painted and on there. Man, I'm going to have to step my game up. Whats in your lip kit, looks like typer front lip.
TRIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007   #3  
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute

look like the oem kit actually, what the hell is with the twisted rear lip lol....looks good though
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007   #4  

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

Oem rear, Oem sides, n Typ B front...Rear n sides i got for $35, when i looked at the rear it seemed to be bent and wont go back to its normal shape lol hopefully its fixable. Im still deciding on whether or not to trade the sides for the aero sides or keep these.
Old 04-29-2007   #5  
Registered!!

filipinoguy05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wish I had a garage... If those sides fit an 04 sedan I call dibs if ou decide to get rid of em tho
filipinoguy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007   #6  
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

headlights look good bro.
buckshizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007   #7  

thanks for tha comments wont see more pics till i get the kit painted n put on hopefully soon =]
Old 04-30-2007   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipinoguy05 View Post
Wish I had a garage... If those sides fit an 04 sedan I call dibs if ou decide to get rid of em tho
Id sell them but i already got someones who wants to trade them so either trade or keep.
Old 04-30-2007   #9  
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet action. That gives me and idea for my headlights.....hm.
Eyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007   #10  
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all

Very original, I dont think ive ever seen a 7thgen with black out headlights, carbon fiber hood and an oem lip kit, your car will be a VERY unique car when finished, props for doing something thats not seen everyday!!!! I love it when people set trends......not follow them!!!

But why add some ricer hood pins, Although im sure with that beast under your hood you probley need them.
Logan3024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007   #11  
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough

Post pics after install!!
ohsnapsjay08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007   #12  
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice

lol niceeeee bro... man was u at the onepoint meet?
X0DuZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007   #13  
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightCivic View Post
Id sell them but i already got someones who wants to trade them so either trade or keep.

Cars coming along dope man. Can't wait to see it with the kit on.
estebomb_ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan3024 View Post
Very original, I dont think ive ever seen a 7thgen with black out headlights, carbon fiber hood and an oem lip kit, your car will be a VERY unique car when finished, props for doing something thats not seen everyday!!!! I love it when people set trends......not follow them!!!

But why add some ricer hood pins, Although im sure with that beast under your hood you probley need them.
Had no choice hood was shaking too much on the freeway eventually if would of flew off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X0DuZz View Post
lol niceeeee bro... man was u at the onepoint meet?
Yah i was there i think from 4:30 till 8 something i had to park pretty far since it was packed. I saw your car n your crew i believe

Last edited by MidnightCivic; 04-30-2007 at 03:24 PM.
Old 04-30-2007   #15  
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice

oh koo koo
X0DuZz is offline   Reply With Quote