lip kit opinions - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

lip kit opinions

Old 04-19-2007
Registered!!

gsniper666 has a spectacular aura aboutgsniper666 has a spectacular aura aboutgsniper666 has a spectacular aura about
lip kit opinions

ok.. i just bought a lip kit from a kid off the site and i've had a few ideas running through my head..

the kit is a black Kaminari 01 coupe kit. now... my major idea that i want is this....

do you think that the sideskirts would look good molded on the car?

i've seen it done but not with the Kaminari kit. i've been told by a few people that the sides look a little too busy and i think its fine... but that it may eliminate the businesssessesss. But i have an additional question... my car isn't dropped, but will be soon, and i live in connecticut... which means it snows abit... sometimes... alot...ok... all the time... and i will deal with it for the look if i think it would be good enough... so what do you guys think???

Last edited by gsniper666; 04-19-2007 at 12:54 PM.
Old 04-19-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: lip kit opinions

i wouldnt mold anything, who knows if you change your mind later, they sit too low, etc.
Old 04-19-2007
Registered!!

gsniper666 has a spectacular aura aboutgsniper666 has a spectacular aura aboutgsniper666 has a spectacular aura about

also.. i have a large background in bodyworking... aka... i've totally redone my civic from an accident on a highway where i pinballed and hit a wall at 65...

major work...including cutting off a rocker panel, rewelding in another and reworking it and i have worked on 4 other cars with high amounts of work done like complete details for paint... so the work is no issue
Old 04-19-2007
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold

Gay as a four dollar bill

Kaminari is not "busy". Just mount it and leave it as that, trust me, it looks best that way/