Opinion on fogs. - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2007   #31  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Opinion on fogs.

that would look hot. best would be painting the hi beam housing yellow with krylon transparent yellow, but a yel bulb should work too.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #32  
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, i'm not about to tear about my BOH's to paint it yellow. If I was doing a DIY blackout, then yeah, but the ones i have are blacked out from the factory.
AmbulanceMonkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #33  
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

Heres some pics to help u dude. . I got the same color car and same setup ALMOST ur going to do in the future... Stick with the yellows I tell u ... there a HEAD TURNER ... white ones make it look like STOCK ... and if u want something different in ur ride which makes ur car STAND OUT! go for the Yellows ... I beleive you have Blue headlights if not HIDS? trust me its a kool combination .. similar to the last generation IS300 and GS300/430 ....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo-0056.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	70426  
mani_is_kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #34  
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

MAN !!

Guys the forum says I already uploaded some pics on another topic and it wont let me post those pics again .. Now how the heck do i get those pics in here ???? That other topic has like 90+ pages and i cant find my post !!! WTF man ,..... I have some really nice NIGHT TIME pics of the fogs ... AMBULANCE dude PM me ur email and ill send em to u dude ;-) Take care

By the way I paid $45 with shipping for the yellow ones from ebay ... seller was TRENDGEAR i beleive ... a big jack *** for sure sent me the fogs after a month !!!
mani_is_kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007   #35  
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point

I would suggest looking at s0ltker's car, he has yellow fogs with blacked out headlights and yellow high beam bulbs and I think it looks really nice and it is basically what I plan on doing to my ssm civic so I don't think yellow would throw off any color scheme you have going for you even in a black/silver configuration. s0ltker has a thread with pics of his car on the front page right now I think if you wanna check it out.
juanotejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007   #36  
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

dood......i totally love ur car....whats it raised on? =] jk
sl33pyriceboi is offline   Reply With Quote